Welcome Back Ali!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

H

HoodedClaw

Guest Shopper
Was channel hopping earlier and was pleasantly surprised to see Alison Keenan is back, and looking fab and effortlessly classy with it!

Looks like she's easing herself back into things - good for her! :clapping:

Yes, so happy to see Ali back! Looking forward to seeing more of her shows coming up.

Was channel hopping earlier and was pleasantly surprised to see Alison Keenan is back, and looking fab and effortlessly classy with it!

Looks like she's easing herself back into things - good for her! :clapping:

Lovely to see her. She looked beautiful.

I sat and enjoyed the whole two hours. You don't know what you have until you lose it but then comes back again. I felt this about Ali. She is a fine professional and really has the way of making you feel that she is your friend showing you what there is to buy.
I could have bought everything last night, the way she presented it!
I was getting so sick of presenters giggling and laughing at comments that were obviously being said in their ear pieces that look like they are purely taking the mickey. JF is one, JH is another, I think Dale is guilty sometimes too.
I think I may come back to QVC more often now that a genuine presenter is back. Welcome back Ali!

I did buy Helena ! I got the wrap ring 601612, it looked lovely, hope it is when I get it. It looked similar to the AY ring. OH said he'd buy it for our Anniversary on Christmas Eve.

Well done Alison

I watched some of the 2hr show and it was good to see all the lovely text messages that were sent in.
For what must have been rather an emotional occasion for her, Alison handled it all very well and most professionally, I thought.
:clapping:

I thought she looked stunning. It was like she'd never been away. She seemed so happy and bubbly but without being too gushing or OTT like some. A real classy lady.

She did mention that she was on air again this Thursday at 2.00pm with Deck The Halls.

Latest posts

Back