Abby Sturgeon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Watching the10pm hour with Charlie and that awful woman Abby Sturgeon, she grates on me something rotten. I bet she was a really precocious child.

Abby Sturgeon? Sounds fishy to me! :thinking:

I remember her from IW: she was particularly awful - she made the remaining lot seem like scintillating and charismatic Mensa members.

Which probably explains why she got the boot :smirk:

Last edited:
I see she's wearing an engagement ring. I pity the brave soul is taking her on!

I can't see how anyone could possibly love the detestable little madam more than she obviously loves herself :puke:

Lizzie: I can't help it if the woman's got no sole.

Though I better get myself off to bed before I get any more crabby :thinking:

She isn't of the fishy persuasion, she's of the medical type, Surgeon!

I know my earlier posts perhaps appeared a little fishy but I actually like her too, she always seems genuinely enthusiastic about the products she talks about and very knowledgeable too. :rock:

The OP got it wrong Catkins.......there's nothing fishy about Abby at all. If you consult Wiki then you'll see that we should be giving her better treatment!! :wink:

Watching the10pm hour with Charlie and that awful woman Abby Sturgeon, she grates on me something rotten. I bet she was a really precocious cI ahild.

I am glad I am not the only one who finds her immensely irritating.

She is such an annoying guest, especially when she is presenting the nintendo. How stupid does she look, pretending she is having so much fun playing it and how competitive she is? The presenters just encourage her.

Latest posts

Back