Pilates machine

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

petpixie

Registered Shopper
I can't make up my mind whether to go for this or not. It's a lot of money to spend on myself, but if it's amazingingly good maybe I should give it a go. The reviews are good, but I wondered if anyone here could give me their take on it. Space is an issue, but I could at a push find the room.

Nows a good time to buy because you get the extended money back guarantee. You will be able to tell by January if you're going to get on with it. Also with it been a large item they would collect it if you didn't want it. I have the original wooden one which I bought off ebay. I love it but don't go on it enough. I really need to get back on it. I keep it out all the time. It can be easily folded up but is heavy to move about. If you had to fold it after each use I think you would get fed up of having to keep dragging it out. I think it's worth a try.

Like Wrongsideof40 says, now is a good time to buy. I have had mine about a year and love it. It's kept out all the time but isn't much effort to fold it and put it away when needed. I haven't got the stand as I don't think you need it unless you have a problem getting on or off the machine. Give it a try petpixie, it's got to be worth it for the P&P price. You'll never know if you like it or not if you don't try it! he he!

xx

I've had mine for 6 years and wouldn't part with it. It's the only piece of exercise equipment that I've ever had that I haven't sold in the local classifieds within a year!! (Or hung my clothes on!) :clapping:

I missed the boat ~ too busy swithering and it's probably too near Christmas to really be able to afford it, but my mind's now made up and I'm definitely going to get it next time it's the tsv!

Bet you won't have to wait long petpixie - it'll no doubt be a TSV early in the new year as they'll want to cash in on all them new-year's resolutions!! (If you do get one though I don't think you'll regret it anyway). x

Bet you won't have to wait long petpixie - it'll no doubt be a TSV early in the new year as they'll want to cash in on all them new-year's resolutions!! (If you do get one though I don't think you'll regret it anyway). x

Marjolein said last night that there won't be a TSV in January and she won't be back until well into the year. It's still in stock and still on 3 easy pays.

Last edited:
It's still on easy pay petpixie.

Sorry Twinkle I've just seen you have already said that.

Last edited:
Well that's me taken the plunge and ordered it! Thanks to to Twinkle and Wrongside for letting me know it was still on easy pay and still at the same price!

Thanks Wrongside ~ I'll let you know. I'm hoping it eases my back and improves suppleness and posture ~ fingers crossed!

Thanks Wrongside ~ I'll let you know. I'm hoping it eases my back and improves suppleness and posture ~ fingers crossed!

Worked for me - I got one of the early ones about 10 years ago when I was suffering from major back problems, tenosynovitis in wrists & ankles, and this literally kept me mobile even when I had to roll off it before I could stand up lol (not a pretty sight). I just left it in the middle of the floor & stepped over it for months, doing 20 mins once or twice a day of the basic dvd. I haven't been as good last couple of years but need to get more disciplined again - for me it was a bad move to fold up & hide in a corner.

The thing I most liked about it was that back & neck were supported so I felt as though I couldn't be doing any more damage, definitely worth it.

Well that's me taken the plunge and ordered it! Thanks to to Twinkle and Wrongside for letting me know it was still on easy pay and still at the same price!

:mysmilie_378:

Good for you! Let us know what you think, I'm sure you will love it!!

I've been thinking of getting one of these for sometime now. Do they give you a named day delivery or phone you an hour before, the way some couriers do? I couldn't sit at home for 3-5 days waiting for it to arrive.

It is a good machine but I can't comment on the effectiveness as mine lives under the stairs & never ses the light of day! I find it so heavy to drag out into a space where I can use it, result it is collecting dust.
If you have space to leave it out all the time othewise it may end up like mine, totally unused & forgotten

I've been using it everyday for approx 20 mins and I love it! The cardio board's a killer! I have it sitting out as I know if I put it away it would be too easy to ignore it. There's a definite improvement in my back and I already feel I sit up straighter and slouch less. I'm still doing the basic workout, but for now it does the job. For anyone who feels they would commit to the exercise, it's a good piece of kit and 100% worth the outlay. I actually look forward to my sessions and feel much more relaxed since starting.

I don't think I got a named delivery day.

I've been using it everyday for approx 20 mins and I love it! The cardio board's a killer! I have it sitting out as I know if I put it away it would be too easy to ignore it. There's a definite improvement in my back and I already feel I sit up straighter and slouch less. I'm still doing the basic workout, but for now it does the job. For anyone who feels they would commit to the exercise, it's a good piece of kit and 100% worth the outlay. I actually look forward to my sessions and feel much more relaxed since starting.

:mysmilie_378: I'm so glad you're enjoying using the pilates machine and that you have felt the benefits already. :mysmilie_378: :up:

Glad you love it, thought you would! It is quite addictive and makes you feel good.

Latest posts

Back