No,No, to that gift!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JustBrowsingMadam

Registered Shopper
Watching Beauty Gift show and they're suggesting giving a No,No as a gift! Perhaps I'm old fashioned but I would have thought that, unless it was a specific request, giving a hair removal system as a present would be a tad insensitive.

Its just the sort of thing my mother in law would buy me
and heavens NO! I would not be impressed (last year was a ****** pressure monitor!, the year before a matching set of plastic kitchen bowls!):confused:

If I received that I would be insulted. Although I probably need it................................!

I'm waiting for the range of lady-garden de-slackeners on IW to be suggested as a Christmas present - let's face it, no presenter seems to be beyond flogging the most dubious items as gifts....

Jinny x

and heavens NO! I would not be impressed (last year was a ****** pressure monitor!, the year before a matching set of plastic kitchen bowls!):confused:
WOW WildRose bet you can't wait till this christmas. :sweat:

I'm waiting for the range of lady-garden de-slackeners on IW to be suggested as a Christmas present - let's face it, no presenter seems to be beyond flogging the most dubious items as gifts....

Jinny x

Wouldn't one of these be an essential item for your present drawer in case any unexpected guests turn up? Or perhaps you could hang it on the tree.

Why don't you start a thread about inappropriate gifts, WildRose? It could be very funny! Gemma xxx

As part of my Christmas present last year my OH bought me an oven thermometer. He thought he was being helpful,bless him. Romance isn't dead eh ?

Latest posts

Back