11p

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
Just seen the 11p advert. What's that all about? Not postage surely???? *gasp*

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I assumed it was going to be 11p P&P for the 11th of November.
But looking at the TV Guide, nothing interests me on the 11th anyway, so it probably won't make a difference to me.

I just posted the same Q on the Kipling thread, assuming the Kipling TSV has a P&P of 11p, it might tempt me to order; I haven't seen much I like from Kipling since they changed the designers.

Jude xx

It would be good if it is 11p postage on everything on the web site that day, and not just on air items!

It would be good if it is 11p postage on everything on the web site that day, and not just on air items!

When they have a postage promotion in the States it includes all items on the website not just the meagre selection on air that day :angry:

Jude x

Why are the yankee doodle dandruffs so much better than us that they get all the best deals and we get all the dregs?????

Well, it looks like only a handful of items on 11p postage, and also easy pay. They are: Lola Rose, Kipling, Northern Nights and Veronese. Typical, the one day they have realistic postage charges and it all bores me to tears!!

QVC I understand are a money making shopping channel but it's Remembrance Day. :sad:

There are 54 items with 11p P&P, most of them seem to be handbags.

Has anyone spotted an item which has been increased from the normal price to compensate for the reduced postage (am I being cynical??)?

Well, it looks like only a handful of items on 11p postage, and also easy pay. They are: Lola Rose, Kipling, Northern Nights and Veronese. Typical, the one day they have realistic postage charges and it all bores me to tears!!

What a disappointment. Won't be doing any Christmas shopping tomorrow in that case.

*sigh* The have the large Fairfax in the new lovely purple colour in the EasyPay + .11p P&P section but it's showing as full P&P. So very annoying because I bought it in the speckle blue when it was a TSV and I absolutely love it and wouldn't mind another one. Without the P&P it would be a really good deal!

it'll probably be like breast cancer care night (or my experience of it) where they will have about 3 available at the 11p p&p, then it'll be sold out to be miraculously reavailable the following day at full p&p.

Latest posts

Back