Beauty stocking fillers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boris Bear

Registered Shopper
How much does one spend on a stocking filler gift? Personally I would class the Babyliss Wave Envy Styling tool at five pence short of £49 (when you include p & p) as rather more than a stocking filler.

Secondly the guest keeps saying that it's all about waves at the moment but her hair is poker-straight!

I have to admit I just succumbed to this - with some trepidation! I actually have shoulder length layered hair, so not sure if it will work on me, but I used to have my hair permed and it looked lovely when it had "dropped" and went wavy, so I'm hoping this tool might help me create that look again. It's really hard to find anyone who will perm hair these days, since perms went out of fashion.

I will return it if it turns out to be crap!

JF also said the waves in the model's hair looked really natural.Sorry, but I think it looks as though she's stuck her fingers in a plug socket. JF does talk b------s doesn't she?

Hmmm ... stocking filler
Himself, after careful consideration (a whole nano second), declared that his ideal would be a Beauty IN Stockings :smirk:

He'll be sitting on the naughty step!

Latest posts

Back