Ha ha, Gill Frankenstein so makes me laugh!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
She is on now and guess what she just said. She said " if any of you wonder why my eyebrows always look so fab it's because of Shavata".

Errrrr duh. 1. We can't even see your flippin eyebrows due to that iron curtain fringe of yours and

2. You really think you have fab eyebrows do you, tweezle? Dennis Healey looked better.

In her Bob Mackie TSV jacket she looks like Uncle Fester and Cousin It's love child. Not a look I aspire to.

She is really quite delusional isn't she. She clearly does not see what we all see when she looks in the mirror.:sad:

I've been trying to work out what colour JF's hair is for ages. Brown? No. Red? No. Blonde? No. Caramel with toffee highlights? No.

I've decided on "hamster".

I've been trying to work out what colour JF's hair is for ages. Brown? No. Red? No. Blonde? No. Caramel with toffee highlights? No.

I've decided on "hamster".

Wonder if she has matching collar and cuffs

In her Bob Mackie TSV jacket she looks like Uncle Fester and Cousin It's love child. Not a look I aspire to.

Her big flappy beige trousers and Supermodel nail polish are becoming her equevelant of JR's toe posts and leggings.

Her big flappy beige trousers and Supermodel nail polish are becoming her equevelant of JR's toe posts and leggings.

Excuse me! Its Nails Inc, Porchester Square doncha know? She must mention it a hundred times a day and has been stopped in stores and cafes by numerous envious wanabees, wanting to know the colour (according to her). She will be needing a minder soon!!

Excuse me! Its Nails Inc, Porchester Square doncha know? She must mention it a hundred times a day and has been stopped in stores and cafes by numerous envious wanabees, wanting to know the colour (according to her). She will be needing a minder soon!!

Fed up hearing about her Porchester Square!!! Fed up seeing it too, of all the "grieges" it is one I really don't like!!!

Oops sorry, i stand corrected,but whatever it is it's always bloomin beige !

Latest posts

Back