Another Grip to Me TSV - Woo Hoo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
Major excitement today. Grip to Me - the ultimate Christmas gift. :mysmilie_378:

An absolute snip at £44.45 inc P&P for 60.

I bought a pack of 5 flock hangers from Asda last Friday for £2. They only have black but who cares.

I do like this type of coat hanger but it's a lot of money to pay out in one lump for hangers especially at this time of year. My focus at the minute is budgeting for Christmas and buying gifts. I suppose you could buy someone coathangers but I'm not sure they'd be a great gift to open on Christmas Day.

I really fancied the Clarisonic TSV but I thought no. I don't really "need" it and there are other calls on my money right now. So on beauty day I bought Philosophy shower gels for my son for Christmas and an Elemis gift set for my partner's sister.

oh wow how exciting! DD recently switched to this type of hanger (mainly so that she could get more into her ever-expanding wardrobe!) - we got 100 hangers from B & M for pennies short of £40.

If anyone gave me a set of hangers for Christmas they would be flying through the air back their way as boomerangs !

Why has the little leprechaun started taking pictures of every tsv being used in his house? He did it with the Yankee thing the other day, and now I've just had to sit through five minutes of photos of his shirts and jumpers on hangers in his wardrobe.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????

Oh, and while I'm ranting - the woman who does these hangers (and the space bags) gets right on my PAPS.

Well I'm going against the grain and have ordered a purple set even though my wardrobe is full of similar hangers from Morrisons and B&Ms. I need some more and now my OH asks for them for his clothes too so I'll need a lot more. Tried to give him a normal hanger the other day and he poo-pooed it saying 'No, I don't want one of those, I want a furry hanger they're much better" !! I like the cascading element of these and can use my existing furry hangers to be the ones that go down as I'll only put one on some Grip ones. Oh and I love purple and like the contrasting colour in my wardrobe!!! I know - very sad.

I love the QVC ones and got another two sets in purple - the cheaper copies don't have the cascade hook which I find really useful.

Latest posts

Back