Customer Review - odd experience

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flying Pigs

Registered Shopper
Has this happened to any one else? I recently submitted a review which was rejected - no problem with that. I went on the website to look at what other people had to say about the product and lo and behold there was my review. I phoned CS to ask for an explanation which was not forthcoming so said I wanted something doing about it as they had not bothered to tell me they had decided to use the review and it was by chance I had discovered it. I was promised a phonecall from CS when they had looked into it. That was 08:00 Sunday morning and I have heard nothing. I think that stinks.

Are you cross because they have used the review or because they have changed their minds? I am confused.
Do QVC tell folk when they use a review?

Sorry If I have confused you! Yes they send you an e-mail and I got one to say they had rejected it which is no problem as they can't use everyone's but they did use it so why did their system go wrong? I would never have known they did use the review if I wasn't nosey and wanted to see what other people thought of the product.I want to know if they regularly say you are rejected when you are not.

I'm confused, too. I'd of thought you'd be confused or happy but angry seems a strange emotion just because you weren't informed...why?

So FP are you angry because they didn't tell you they were going to post your review?
Are you happy that they did post it, or sad because you didn't then want it posted.

Not wishing to harp on about this but I don't get it really. At the time I guess it must have been a bit odd. They said they weren't going to post then suddenly did but if it were me I would have thought, oh well they have changed their minds all well and good I have got my review published which is what I wanted in the first place. I am not being flippant I just don't get your madness over it.

To me it is no different to having an email to say your item has been despatched, then it arrives a week later, or when it says "customer return" on your account when in fact it was faulty or never even arrived. It is just annoying that QVC often just CAN'T get things right.

Has this happened to any one else? I recently submitted a review which was rejected - no problem with that. I went on the website to look at what other people had to say about the product and lo and behold there was my review. I phoned CS to ask for an explanation which was not forthcoming so said I wanted something doing about it as they had not bothered to tell me they had decided to use the review and it was by chance I had discovered it. I was promised a phonecall from CS when they had looked into it. That was 08:00 Sunday morning and I have heard nothing. I think that stinks.

It's just another of QVC's vagaries :rolleyes:

What were you reviewing FP? :happy:

Yes I had that happen a while ago. I assumed it was because QVC can't tell their ar*e from their elbow

Yes its ha[ppened to me also.I had 3 reviews rejected (all very nice ones!!) and then I saw them on the website.I just presumed that maybe at the time,reviews were under some sort of investigation and someone had "overridden" the reject button!! Probably not - but all dramatic,me:cheeky:

Latest posts

Back