Recent Butler&Wilson TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mazzercat

Registered Shopper
Have just received the recent tsv bag in grey whigh I had on waitlist.......wasn`t expecting to like it but I LOVE it. Must say I have spent a fortune over the past few weeks !!! Glad I don`t like todays TSV. Note to self....MUST stop spending ( although still got the Elemis TSV coming up !:giggle::mysmilie_466: ) OH lord help me ....think I need to take part in spendaholics tv show

Keep it going Mazzercat - your country needs you!

I too seem to have spent a fortune recently - I started with the KitchenAid and sort of went from there - and my best friend keeps reassuring me by telling me it's my duty to keep the economy afloat :giggle:. That's how I got talked into us *both* ordering today's Kipling TSV, honest guv'nor :nod: :rock:

yes, it it too late for Greece and Italy is on the brink but we must not shirk in our duty to keep Britain from sinking into the choppy waters of the fiscal storm. This is because I seem to have bought a bit of a late despite whinging about Q. I seem to be getting into kitchen stuff of late, got some Cook's Essentials pans and they are reallly great and so easy to clean.

Last edited:
I'm shirking!! I can't remember the last TSV I bought. Last month I bought a diamonique ring. This month a couple of Christmas presents but both of those ate on easy pay. I need to do my bit!!

I've gone a bit mad recently bought the Pilates tsv, Liz Earle stuff, Lola Rose and I could go on and on and on......I'm most definitely not shirking in my duty to boost the economy, but my bank balance is depleting at a rate of knots. I foresee beans on toast come Christmas day.

Latest posts

Back