QVC Website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rosey

Registered Shopper
Is anyone else having problems with the website. For the last couple of days it has been playing up. e.g. when I click on items from last 24 hours it just goes to a blank page.

Or is it just me?

Is anyone else having problems with the website. For the last couple of days it has been playing up. e.g. when I click on items from last 24 hours it just goes to a blank page.

Or is it just me?

Me too - I just clear the cookies and it works again. Weird cos it never used to do this and its happened a few times recently.

Not very technical here but found that once when I clicked on a Lola Rose item to put in my basket I got the page that says something like this order cannot be completed ... must contact customer service ... I think that problem might be browser based. I use Firebox mainly after having some problems with Windows but tried Windows to order this LR item and had no problem. It went through alright. But so did one order of Lola Rose on Firefox and one did not. (Two separate transactions on Firefox as I hadn't decided what I wanted to order). If you can, try another web browser and see what happens. But then the 11p for P&P could have caused QVC problems ... maybe too many people are taking advantage of this opportunity.

On the facebook page people have been complaining for the past few weeks about the tech problems on the website. Unable to view products or even view orders and order as well. It has been working fine for me, I use firefox.

Can anyone tell me what the email address for QVC customer services is, please?
I have not been able to accesss more than the home page of the website for weeks now ... no matter what browser I use. All I get is a generic holding page..... I'm getting fed up and I can't be the only one.... feeling let down by a company I've bought from since the beginning.... I suppose today that's just par for the course.

Given the amount of profit they make the QVC website is a disgrace and has been for as long as I have been using it. I always think it is developed and maintained on the cheap and it about time they invested some money in improving it.
Being able to see the status of items on easy pay would be a start, and not having to go back to the homepage whenever you put anything in your basket if you want to order more than one thing. The my account section is abysmal and the navigation is so user unfriendly its amazing. Years ago my daughter had to look at a website analyse it and make reccomendations as part of a piece of uni course work the one she chose for a bad site was QVC! And nothing has changed

Latest posts

Back