Can I be a friend of JF please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
According to JF on yesterday's Lola Rose show, there is SIMPLY nothing to buy as a christmas present for under £45 ! her comments were amaaaaazing, as she doesn't consider anything priced under this as a worthy amount for gifts !!!

I would love to be her friend / post lady / manicurist / hairdresser (?) / if she tends to fork out for presents costing £45 or more ! Although if any of her REAL friends were watching I wonder how many were mortified to hear her say that, especially if they only planned to spend a tenner on her !

Oh DO get real Miss Franks.

What planet is she on I wonder?? She irritates the hell out of me too. If some viewers are stupid enough to listen to her, it's just encouraging them to get into debt.

Last edited:
She used to irritate me big time but I now find her a source of amusement. It's quite funny listening how often she trips herself up with her fibs, contradicts herself, finds everything amaaaaazing, etc. She deserves our sympathy really because after all, she can't help being thick and daft, can she?

Very materialistic little madam. Get the impression she is quite the spoilt brat with her sugar daddy! :nod:

Her ignorance only just surpasses her self esteem!

She was SO rude to poor Veronese Ginetta, it just beggars belief how she is allowed to speak to guests like that. she constantly referred to her in the third person, ooh isn't she FUNNY! and so on, when her English was not quite correct. Ginetta is a warm, knowledgeable, charming woman and to be put down by a little nobody must be so galling for her.
Money does not manners make!

She used to irritate me big time but I now find her a source of amusement. It's quite funny listening how often she trips herself up with her fibs, contradicts herself, finds everything amaaaaazing, etc. She deserves our sympathy really because after all, she can't help being thick and daft, can she?

That's one hell of a sense of humour you have there Gemma!:grin:

According to JF on yesterday's Lola Rose show, there is SIMPLY nothing to buy as a christmas present for under £45 ! her comments were amaaaaazing, as she doesn't consider anything priced under this as a worthy amount for gifts !!!

I would love to be her friend / post lady / manicurist / hairdresser (?) / if she tends to fork out for presents costing £45 or more ! Although if any of her REAL friends were watching I wonder how many were mortified to hear her say that, especially if they only planned to spend a tenner on her !

Oh DO get real Miss Franks.

:taphead: Doesn't she realise there is a recession??? Honestly, what a stupid and insensitive thing to say!

:taphead: Doesn't she realise there is a recession??? Honestly, what a stupid and insensitive thing to say!

It just beggars belief that QVC do not stop this kind of behaviour when she is presenting. It seems that the presenters are just a law unto themselves & QVC has little thought or care how much offence they cause.

It just beggars belief that QVC do not stop this kind of behaviour when she is presenting. It seems that the presenters are just a law unto themselves & QVC has little thought or care how much offence they cause.

I agree Lilian,but I think her problem is that she leads such a cosseted life she has no idea how ordinary folk live.

Someone should give her the State Pension to live on for a month and see how she gets on. It probably wouldn't keep her in lip gloss.

I would far rather a bar of soap from a friend who sent it with love than something that expensive from someone who didn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Bar of SOAP P.J.? Actual literal SOAP? To use on your FACE?
Don't let Lady Franks hear you - or Lady Gobbo for that matter - not unless it's L'Occitane anyway.... :whew:

I agree Lillian she needs a slap on the wrist for that, what an arrogant little bovine. BTW Lillian I couldn't reply as your message box is full but my lips are sealed. xx

Apparently the latest unemployment figures are going to show that 1 million young people are without work, the world is a scary place economically at present so to be wafting on the way she does as if her whole existence is given up to consummerism is tactless and thoughtless. Yes QVC is a shopping channel but I would have thought such facile remarks such as £45 gifts is counter productive in terms of sales as it shows her to be utterly out of touch with the real world.

I think she very "nouveau riche" as there's certainly no breeding there. I guess she just got lucky and found someone rich who is able to put up with her. I don't understand how QVC can allow someone that awful to be the public face of "Britain's number 1 shopping channel." She irritates the hell out of me and I can't watch her, so they lose potential sales because of her. How many other people feel the same? Same applies to the other monster ego too!

Yes she irritates the hell out of me as well and so does AY,they are the worst offenders for telling us how many of one item they have ordered. Sadly I think AY has a fan base so Q will never get rid of there rudest most insulting presenter.
Lynn.

Latest posts

Back