Tresonic TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

summer

Registered Shopper
Hi,

Alison has just hinted at a Tresonic TSV soon - anyone know anything about this as I have wanted to try one of these for a while?

Thanks

I bought a Tresonic when it was a TSV ages ago. I stopped using it because I wasn't too impressed despite rave reviews on qvc, for me money not well spent. Bought Clarisonic last week as TSV, its lots better, does the job although pricey.

Tresonic and Clarisonic are both sonic brushes for face cleansing only Clarisonic is of superior quality and about five times more expensive.

Tresonic you have to buy batteries for and has the attachments for the feet etc. Know the ones Boots have been selling since the 80s, with a brush or sponge of this part or that part? They upped them to sonic now it seems.

Would love to know if people who bought them when they first came on QVC about two years ago are stilling using them, or have the broken down?

They're crap !!!

I bought one as a stocking filler for Miss Hut 2 years ago (I think) when QVC first aired them, as I had bought a Clarisonic on pre sale when they first came to the UK, and thought this would be a cheaper alternative for her. A cheap and very poor imitation IMVHO, don't waste your hard earned

Would love to know if people who bought them when they first came on QVC about two years ago are stilling using them, or have the broken down?
I bought it as a tsv couple years ago and don't like it. It's still working, I used rechargeable batteries.

They're crap !!!
It's true but some people seem to be over the moon with Tresonic. QVC may have a newer or upgraded version of it as a TSV probably with a body brush like clarisonic (ha-ha), like they did with Clarisonic, TUA, the NO!NO! Hair and Zumba.

Last edited:
They're crap !!!
It's true but some people seem to be over the moon with Tresonic. QVC may have a newer or upgraded version of it as a TSV probably with a body brush like clarisonic (ha-ha), like they did with Clarisonic, TUA, the NO!NO! Hair and Zumba.

I bought one before I 'upgraded' to the Clarasonic and was very impressed with the results. I gave it to my teenage son who still uses it and it has lasted over a year.

If you cannot afford a Clarasonic then the Tresonics is a very good substitute in my opinion. The reviews are also very good. In fact some people say on the reviews of the Clarasonic that they think it is no better. It depends on how big your budget is.

We have the tresonic and the clarisonic (the kids using the tresonic with their own brush heads). The jury's still out whether or not I'll keep the Clarisonic, after a week my skin feels just as it does with the tresonic with daily use. My ultimate test is a single solitary blackhead on my right cheek, if the clari doesn't shift it in a months I may send it back.
The other point that might be relevant is the tresonic weighs a lot less and is less chunky to hold than the clari; if you have wrist or grip problems or very small hands the tresonic might be better. I haven't tried the body brush yet but I'm expecting £160 worth of wow or I'll just go back to my tresonic which I've been pleased with for over a year. I can buy a lot of brush heads for 160 quid.

Jude xx

Interesting thread. I have both. The older clarisonic (could not justify getting the new one with the body brushes). I also have the tresonics as well. In fact it was with the tresonics where I started. I like the tresonics and found it great. Particuarly good for travelling and in all honesty I thought it was excellent value for money. I also love the clarisonic too. So I am quite interested in this tsv particularly if it has the body bits!

Latest posts

Back