Indigo Moon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Who in their right mind would wear the trousers with the jewelled dagger on the hem? QVC "fashion" has reached new heights of naffness yet again.

Indigo out of date

When Indigo Moon first appeared on QVC, it was very popular, not that I bought any of it, but it seemed to have a very big following and had frequent sell outs. Now, the majority of it looks incredibly dated.

But never mind that. What has Denise Perry done to herself? She seems to have aged 10 years by dying her hair red and wearing dark brown lipstick. She was a catalogue model donkeys years ago and was blonde up until recently. The new image has done her no favours in my opinion.

When Indigo Moon first appeared on QVC, it was very popular, not that I bought any of it, but it seemed to have a very big following and had frequent sell outs. Now, the majority of it looks incredibly dated.

But never mind that. What has Denise Perry done to herself? She seems to have aged 10 years by dying her hair red and wearing dark brown lipstick. She was a catalogue model donkeys years ago and was blonde up until recently. The new image has done her no favours in my opinion.

She said she'd been blonde for 40years and had dyed her hair on a whim. I didn't recognise her at first.

I like some of it, I like sparkly things and some of their sequined tops are pretty. The one thing I'm not so keen on is when they embroider the back of a jacket as well as the front. A bit of embroidery on the front can look quite nice, but when it's all over the back, it starts to verge on the cabaret!

I like some of it, I like sparkly things and some of their sequined tops are pretty. The one thing I'm not so keen on is when they embroider the back of a jacket as well as the front. A bit of embroidery on the front can look quite nice, but when it's all over the back, it starts to verge on the cabaret!
Another one for the shrink then.

I would rather have the back done and the front plain - perhaps we can work something out between us!!!

I have an Indigo Moon skirt (completely devoid of embroidery!) and would like a jacket but prefer to eat so maybe one day! The trousers don't look so bad for 'going out' but as I never go out I probably don't need them!

Last edited:
I confess to owning 3 IM jackets, love them BUT rarely wear them, crazy I know. Two of them were in the sales at £10 each and the other I actually paid a lot for and have worn about four times in total, just to friends houses via car. I just think people will look at me like a loon. Recently I religated them to the never to wear again section and will prob give them to charity. Last week I saw someone with a garish jacket on and thought, how brave. I've been coming to this forum for so many years and this is the first time dared mention them with full honesty.

I don't particularly like embroidery or embellishments on my clothes so IM really isn't my cup of tea but I have a friend who wears IM and she always looks stunning. She will wear a simple black top and trousers with one of their duster coats and she looks fab. She's very beautiful and am arty type so it suits her personality. She would probably look fab in a sack though.

Ermmmmm another one for the Shrink here (or confessional, after all it's Sunday).

Years ago I bought a couple of Indigo moon jackets - they are comfy, and warm and I do get compliments when I wear them (mainly from old ladies which should tell me something I suppose). However, it's too hot in the building where I work now so they haven't seen light of day from my vacuum sacks for years!

***SENT from my 2TONE Ferrari with built-in Champagne cupboard, Jacuzzi and an assortment of disposable men, using FizzPost 2.0

Last edited:
I'll admit to loving them when they first aired 8 - 9 years ago, because I loved the "hippy" look about a lot of the jacket designs - not so many sequins back then, but they have become a really 'dated' fashion range now with many pieces looking very samey, AND AND AND AND despite me being "on air" for the one and only time and telling Julia K that we need POCKETS in her jackets, sadly this was not taken on board, and pockets do not feature much in her designs.

Yeah, no sweat Lottie, there was nothing on the High Street that was anything like IM (thank heavens a lot might say) when they were first shown, and that style of garment could only be bought at folk festivals and the like - so for me, buying a jacket with little umbrellas stitched along the hem was quite quirky, - but now the quirkyness has gone OTT so that most of the styles look like something Jackie Stallone (Sly's mum) or matrons in Miami would wear !!!!!

Love my Indigo Moon.

I have quite a few jackets, and worn over a plain block color, they look good - or so ive been told on numerous occasions, i agree with a few of the posts however that they are a very individual look, and not to be worn as the latest fashion or look, but who wants to look the norm?
I do agree with your comments about Denise - i was really shocked at her appearence, dont think it compliments her at all, my comments at the time was its aged her by 10 years, she also seemed to have tanned her skin darker perhaps to blend with the hair color, odd.:heart:

Latest posts

Back