Ice Shoe Spikes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
Never have I seen anything like this last night we have a book/miscellanous delivery thing at work where a company brings products for us to buy and they had these spikes last week for £5 last night Steve McDonald was desparately trying to sell these same items for £30 plus p&p barely any takers but the medium went so he was trying to get producer to let him bring it back later but as medium had locked the price he was stuck.

How the hell could they get any takers at £30 is beyond me.

Missed the sale of these but briefly saw them earlier; they just looked like lumps of black plastic with cheap-looking studs in them. They might be useful under specific circumstances but they're only worth £5 at the very most (I suspect that they cost less than £1 to actually manufacture).

Plus having the price lock when a specific size "sells out" can theoretically be an easy way of forcing people to pay more for something by carefully manipulating the quantity of each size being offered in a particular sale, because there will always be a few people buying early to ensure they don't miss out (as viewers are openly encouraged to do on a regular basis).

Because everyone pays the 'lowest' price, right? :wink2:

They're on bid right now. £24.99 and the clock is on, does seem really expensive

Latest posts

Back