Xmas easy pay code

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
Does anybody remember roughly when we receive this? I know I didn't get one last year, but hubby's account (really mine, he has never ever used it!!) got one! But I can't remember whether it was Nov or Dec. I have my eye on a few bits but I have spent so much lately, I may well hang on and see if one of us gets the code....:angel:

Some people get the famous christmas card with easy pay early December. I got an email for 3 easy pay which had to be used by the 24th on the 23rd. It wasn't, as no good even for the after christmas sale.

Well, I made the mistake of leaving my phone on last night and got rudely awoken by an email shortly after midnihgt. Yep, pesky QVC! Two pings, one for me and one for hubby - offering a 3 easy pay code to be used just today :-( It's great, don't get me wrong, but the wrong time of the month for me I'm afraid. I so wish they'd give realistic timeframes for these codes to be used within. Oh well, one musn't complain! Don't know if you need the email to use the code, but it's 'GIFTS3'.

I got the e-mail today as well, but it says it expires at midnight on 07/11/11.
Must be a typing error, I think it should say 17/11/11.

Nobody must bother to proof read anything at QVC.

I didn't get one - and I've bought enough from them recently! Did everyone's code say GIFTS3? If so, it's not working for menials like me who didn't get an email! Thanks for posting it though, Cap.

They know whether you received the official email or just got the code from someone else.

But I would like to know how they select people.

I've been buying for 10 years, but haven't been sent the code.

Well, I made the mistake of leaving my phone on last night and got rudely awoken by an email shortly after midnihgt. Yep, pesky QVC! Two pings, one for me and one for hubby - offering a 3 easy pay code to be used just today :-( It's great, don't get me wrong, but the wrong time of the month for me I'm afraid. I so wish they'd give realistic timeframes for these codes to be used within. Oh well, one musn't complain! Don't know if you need the email to use the code, but it's 'GIFTS3'.

Well, I've heard of it being blamed for all sorts, but never before for not spending...... :giggle:

I got it, I am a week and a day away from pay day so no spare cash sloshing around for Q style non-essentials. If I were them I would send these things out between 25-30th of the month, I'm sure they would get more custom. I was chatting with the cashier at Asda the other day and she told me they always notice that people do much bigger shops at the end of each month and buy more treats.

Haha Mad Aunty!! I was actually thinking that as I typed!! It was early, that's my excuse! I noticed the expiry date on the email too, but when you click through to the terms it says 17/11. Agree, poor standard of proof reading!

Well I did use it, I wanted a small LG purse but £52 would have pushed me over the edge slightly, so used the code and bobs your uncle! I must now seriously stop watching for a while. I may get 2 Elemis TSV's as I use the cleanser and occassionally the PCMC, but thinking of selling the rest to make up for it. Not saving for xmas or anything, as not doing it, just have been rather indulgant on the old Q of late, it unnerves me!!!!

Gutted that it doesn't work for everyone :-( Although I have been frustrated in the past when I have tried without the email and it wouldn't work. Always worth a go though eh? ;-)

I got the code too but really can't think of anything I need to buy. Being a bit cash-strapped atm focuses the mind abit against frivolous spending.

My husband got it. I didn't.But as his account is really my second one, I had a look. Didn't see anything that I couldn't live without, so one day was not enough time in this house, QVC. Had you given us a bit longer, I am sure we would have bought something!

I got the code - will have a browse to see if i want anything. May be tempted as I'm not going for the elemis tsv :clapping:

Well bliddy hell! I've only just looked and I've got the code. What to spend it on? Loxyitan maybe.

Latest posts

Back