Genius Fridge Air Freshener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
Thank you Frazzled - I am using the first one I bought (previous model) which I love and is one of the best buys from QVC. I have just ordered a green number (didn't have it last time) but you must be aware that they do not bounce very well which resulted in the demise of my grey one of this particular item!!!!

I have one of the earlier versions too, and it's definitely the best thing I've bought from QVC. When the batteries run out, I can tell as soon as I open the fridge door, as otherwise there is no smell at all. I don't have fruit & veg drawers, so I take them out of packaging and put into open plastic boxes in the fridge & they keep well.

Their key point is they keep the air circulating so not sure how well they'd work in drawers if there was a solid shelf above them - if a wire shelf it should be fine. But would be worth testing on your 30 MBG.

Good luck. My boxes take up about 1/2 a shelf each, got Tesco value range for less than £1 each & dumped the lids.

I've just ordered one - like your idea of putting into open plastic boxes Purple, I can put other stuff in the chiller box if necessary.

Oops, apologies. Your comment made me realise I do have a chiller box at bottom - I just use it for wine & the occasional Breezer:giggle:

Thank you Frazzled - I am using the first one I bought (previous model) which I love and is one of the best buys from QVC. I have just ordered a green number (didn't have it last time) but you must be aware that they do not bounce very well which resulted in the demise of my grey one of this particular item!!!!
I've just bought the previous grey version from US e b a y http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/390305769...69951&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_fvi=1&_rdc=1 even with international p&p it works out far less than Q's price.

Frazzled - sorry for my late response but I see other members have answered for me. I just stick it on the top shelf in my fridge and it seems to permeate all over! PPC that's the one I am using at the moment, brilliant.

As they were showing this again today thought I would say how pleased I am with mine. It really works! I only have a small under worktop fridge and find it works better on the high setting. I bought some boxes as suggested and all veg & salad lasts much longer, especially cucumber and brussels, will pay for itself in no time :up:

not wishing to be controversial but my fridge doesnt stink when i open the order even withOUT one of these gadgets. what the hell are you keeping in there? dead bodies?

and also, i dont want to eat lettuce thats two weeks old.

not wishing to be controversial but my fridge doesnt stink when i open the order even withOUT one of these gadgets. what the hell are you keeping in there? dead bodies?

and also, i dont want to eat lettuce thats two weeks old.

Well, I suppose the answer to that may be yes - but generally just a steak or two, not the whole body lol. I didn't mean it stank, but when I open the door & get the smell off any of the contents, eg, spicy foods, meat, cheese, milk starting to go off then I know the batteries need replaced as there's absolutely no smell of food when it's working.

Mine came from my favourite store at Warrington...but would buy another at full asking price if this was to go down. Has made an amazing amount of difference on not throwing food away....certainly lasts longer than ever before.....

A few years ago I bought 4 of the baby ones and have one in each salad drawer and one on a shelf. One has died one me :( Thanks for the US link, PPC, I've had a large eBay one on my Watch List for yonks, not wanting to take a chance @ £16 or so :)

Did you order one Clem?? Mine arrived from the US really quickly (no tax to pay because it's so cheap) and it really does work! :up: Alright it's the older grey version but so what??

Did you order one Clem?? Mine arrived from the US really quickly (no tax to pay because it's so cheap) and it really does work! :up: Alright it's the older grey version but so what??

I've got it on my Watch List, hesitating because my fridge is always so full, thinking I should stick with the little ones that can be dotted around :-/ I'll be mad when they're sold out.

Latest posts

Back