Peter Simon... 10 years at bid

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£1 MEGADROP1

Registered Shopper
Tonight is Peter's 10th anniversary at bid, They have a cake for him and are apparently doing extra deals tonight to celebrate, He has also been presented with a figurine of himself which he was touched about and looked like he was going to cry earlier, I'm not sure if they will be selling it to us or not but I did a search on the bid website putting Peter Simon in it had limited edition figurine next to it but when clicked it said nothing found for that search

He's brought us lots of laughs over the years its just a shame that the channel is nothing like it used to be and he has to do the hard sell more and more instead of making it it more fun and less pressured

So Happy 10th anniversary to Peter Simon :clapping: although he says its nearly 11 years

Edit we can buy it & its limited to 1,000

awwwwwww he's getting upset, 995 available tonight, I actually want 1

That was a first selling the presenters...Peter Simon sold Peter Simon for £14.99 with free p&p to 995 lucky buyers

Last edited:
Key Features
Exclusive to Bid Shopping, this exclusive hand-painted figurine has been designed to commemorate Peter Simon's 10th anniversary on our channels! This collector's figurine comes with a black gift box and a certificate of authenticity - the perfect gift idea for any Peter Simon fan...

Limited Edition Figurine - 1000 exclusive pieces designed to celebrate Peter Simon's 10th anniversary at Bid Shopping.

Exclusive to Bid Shopping

Hand-painted to ensure supreme attention to detail

Presented in a gift box

Measurements
Height - 28cm (approx.)

No. of items : 1
Dimensions : Approx 28cm Tall
Material : Hand-painted Resin
Colour : Multi
Gift pack : Yes

http://www.bid.tv/PreviousAuctionProductPage.aspx?Cat=8&SubCat=18&Offer=4810556

Did you "just buy" it £1 Megadrop? :tongue:

I can't imagine why anyone would want a figurine of Peter Simon in their home. It's beyond tacky

bd7e81b4.jpg

Sadly not :(, He has a lot of fans who like me only watch bid when he's on :blush: and many will love having Peter in their living room everyday, I liked it for it being limited to 1000, It was unique and individual and for once he didnt lie about the product, it was simply a figurine of him and proceeds went to charity...How much was not specified I don't think

I'd love to see what the temperature rating of the figurine is........ in the oven :devil:

I think Peter said it would be 'many, many thousands' donated to charity. Thank god they didn't decide to add an audio option which recited drivel when you pressed a button on his head :drunk: (don't get me wrong I loved his comedy a few years ago but it's gone to pot lately)

Last edited:
Did you "just buy" it £1 Megadrop? :tongue:

I can't imagine why anyone would want a figurine of Peter Simon in their home. It's beyond tacky

bd7e81b4.jpg

Simon Peter looks as if he is about to give a blow job to someone standing on a chair :confused:

Although it is supposed to be a figurine to celebrate 10 years of his presenting on the Sit-Up Channels (wow!) in fact Simon said he had been there for 11 years. Well done for bad research or a very dodgy premise to sell a crap resin figurine (despite boasting that Royal Worcester has designed it). Perhaps they meant to sell it last year!

At least the "thousands of pounds" raised is going to Age Concern/Help the Aged/RBL - it wasn't that clear where it was going to....

Bexi, I can find uses for this figurine:

1. Doorstop
  2. Poking the cat with
  3. Poke up a cows bum
  4. Scare kids at Halloween

:cool:

Just the thing for when Granny's prolapsed again, or when the dog needs worming.

If you wanted to waste £14.99 then go out of your front door, find a grate and drop it down there.

You get the same result, but without having the embarrassment of having this "thing" in your home.

I'm afraid I take their claims about donating to charity with a very large pinch of salt. :wink: Does the Certificate of Authenticity testify to the fact that it is a genuine, bona fide, 100% kosher, piece of crap?

Looks lovely on my Desk, I love it

You freely admit this on a public forum :giggle: Guilty as charged!

I wonder if they'll start having models done of all the other presenters/helpers. I could be a kid again and have figurine wars in the front room. "Take that James Russell you *!£$$$$$" :drunk:

By 'ell Graham, your desk looks tidier than mine. I have to shovel it out just to see the top of mine. I keep all my old rejection letters just to stop me getting smug and keep my nose to the grindstone

Latest posts

Back