I hate being SHOUTED AT!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bexi

J'adore Labrador
I can't be the only one who hates when the presenters start screeching and shouting at us to buy :wonder:

The worst offenders are Paul Becque and Sally Jaxx, put a sock in it FFS
:mysmilie_849::mysmilie_849::mysmilie_849:

:giggle:

I wonder what Bexi would do if we were to shout through her letterbox at home. I could do my Peter Simon impression "Goodluck if you got it".

Probably end up with a bucket of slop over our heads :grin:

:giggle:

I wonder what Bexi would do if we were to shout through her letterbox at home. I could do my Peter Simon impression "Goodluck if you got it".

Probably end up with a bucket of slop over our heads :grin:

Or.... whilst peeping through the bathroom door... 'Eeee int that lovely... Good luck if you get it'

Paul Becque I can handle but Sally Jaxx gets right on my paps. Most annoying voice on telly, ever.
Sally is the worst at this on the channels by some way, we even refer to her as 'Shouting' Sally Jaxx whenever we see her on screen. I don't mind Paul either, even though half the time it appears he has had one coffee too many! I think it is the fact that he appears to be one of the few genuine presenters left on these channels, whilst 'Shouting' Sal is clearly towing the Sit Up line and pushing the hard sell ('I can't believe this price', 'Just buy it now' etc).

It's a sorry state of affairs that the only regular female presenters left with Sit Up on Freeview are 'Shouting' Sally and 'Boring' Caroline the Dullard, therefore it was a welcome and pleasant surprise to see the lovely Cindy on Price Drop yesterday.

Latest posts

Back