Reviews

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emma

Registered Shopper
I'm interested to read and write a review on the recent TSV Gossip Watch. However it has sold out and won't let me access the details.
Anyone know how? Just interested to read the reviews even though it wont influence a purchase!
Thanks

I would have a look in 10 days time Emma, in case someone has cancelled their order, because then the item may be showing up on screen enabling you to write a review, other then that its a case of if the item comes back in stock.

Last edited:
can you tell me plaese.......

hi emma really wanted to read the reviews on this watch. what did you make of it?

I would have a look in 10 days time Emma, in case someone has cancelled their order, because then the item may be showing up on screen enabling you to write a review, other then that its a case of if the item comes back in stock.

Just wondered how they had managed to write a review already. The amount keep changing and the stock levels aren't.

hi emma really wanted to read the reviews on this watch. what did you make of it?

Well i'm keeping my black one and have bought the white one from ebay.
Think watches are my new purchase problem!
Recently only had one and now suddenly I have 6!
Did you get one? What did you think?

Perhaps Emma it has been in stock before a tsv, and someone paid full price. Usually the review has a date on it. Glad you loved your watch

Been reading this forum for a while and thought I'd join in! Hi!!!!! :D

People posted reviews of the watch when it came back into stock after people cancelled their orders. I only know because I've been stalking that poor watch trying to get a white one. Apparently it is due back in stock in Oct/Nov time for anyone who didn't manage to grab one.

black is in stock now

the b;lack is in stock. reviews are good. bought a gossip watch lst yera fell apart after 2 days. a bit sceptical now.

Emma, the reviews will have been written by people who bought it when it was a TSV. They will be able to access the product details from their 'My Account' page and write a review from there I think.

Whenever I have checked it has never been in stock (and I have checked ALOT!).

I'm interested to read and write a review on the recent TSV Gossip Watch. However it has sold out and won't let me access the details.
Anyone know how? Just interested to read the reviews even though it wont influence a purchase!
Thanks

Hi Emma, the watch is in stock at the mo in black. Heres the reviews so far :)

Overall Rating 4 out of 5
Rating Snapshot (6 reviews)
5 stars 3 4 stars 2 3 stars 0 2 stars 0 1 star 1
6 customers have reviewed this product.

Overall 5 out of 5
Miri
Posted: September 6, 2008 Read all my reviews BLING BLING
"I went for the white version of this watch, and it is just as gorgeous in the flesh as it appeared on T.V. Its so 'bling-bling' but also sporty looking. Its a dead-ringer for a certain £2,700 designer watch. I simply can't beleive what an amazing bargain price QVC is selling this for! 3 words... GO FOR IT !!"
Was this review helpful to you? Yes / No /Report inappropriate review
Share this Review:

Overall 5 out of 5
GossipGirl
Posted: September 5, 2008 Read all my reviews Fantastic watch - great price
"Fantastic watch - great price - easy to open clasp - love the look and so stylish I cannot praise the watch too highly. I love the Gossip range I think this makes my 10th watch and every one is so special it looks much more expensive than they actually are.... What a Great Watch."
Share this Review:

Overall 5 out of 5
rbaby
Posted: September 5, 2008 Read all my reviews loved them
"I totally loved these watches. I ordered both the white and black with the intention of giving one for a xmas present, but no way I had to keep them both. Great value. I have quite large wrists but these fit me perfectly. I'd definitely recommend these"
Share this Review:

Overall 4 out of 5
Gumdrop
Posted: September 3, 2008 Read all my reviews Not as large as stated on TV
"Dont get me wrong this watch is fantastic, it is a lovely weight and fastens really securely. It truly is much better in your hand than on the tv.
However I quite a large wrist so was very pleased when ALL the presenters said it would fit an 8inch wrist. It doesnt it does close but it really pinches. I would love to own a watch like this but alas, I returned it on the same day."
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Share this Review:

Overall 4 out of 5
Lulu
Posted: September 3, 2008 Read all my reviews Fantastic designer look at a great price
"Wow, what a great look for a great price! Wasnt sure when I first saw them but upon watching further I thought would give it a try. I went for the white for a change. When I received it I was so pleased. You would never guess how little it cost and it is well made and very substaintial. The only reason I gave just 4 stars is because it was advertised as 8 ins, which is a lenght I love as I have a bigger wrist, unfortunately it is only about 7.5 ins so is slightly snug. However, I will not be returning it........its too nice!!!!"
Share this Review:

Overall 1 out of 5
Jill
Posted: September 3, 2008 Read all my reviews DODGY CLASP
"I ordered this watch in both black and white but have had to send them both back as the clasp keeps coming undone. The watches look great but no good if you want to wear them outdoors as they kept falling off."
Share this Review:

Hi, all colours in stock NOW!

Just got a pink one, plus getting the white one of the lovely Janey so I'm a very happy bunny now!:1:

Latest posts

Back