QVC Couldn't Believe My Ears

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Just thought the V box had flipped to another channel, was I heard a man's voice say, "Get over here and kiss me like you mean it."
Looking up I caught Dennis Basso pull Claire towards him and kiss her, saying she'd lightly egged him on.

:mysmilie_468::mysmilie_498:

Wasn't as bad as him saying "Now close your eyes and touch this" - Claire (giggling) "Ooh it's so soft" :eek:

FGS! I was eating toast at the time! :puke:

I'd have thought most men wouldn't be too pleased to hear that said to them! :wink: :grin: :blush:

Oh thats just gross :sad: If he was the last man on the planet...........YUK!!!

Have read on face book that he has made his money dealing in real fur that is farmed unethically. Do any of you know if this is true ? Even more reason not to like him.
Lynn:sad:

Dennis Basso is openly gay and cohabits with his partner in New York! So goodness knows what he was doing to Claire on the Q then

Have read on face book that he has made his money dealing in real fur that is farmed unethically. Do any of you know if this is true ? Even more reason not to like him.
Lynn:sad:
Yes Lynn there have been many very long threads on here about this ugly, evil, fat ******* who's made his fortune from skinning animals alive. :angry:

******* Basso's faux fur range is only his way of appearing 'acceptable' but to me he will never be that. :angry: It makes me sick the way the female presenters play up to him, if I had my way I'd have the vile c**t skinned alive. :angry: IMO ANYONE WHO WEARS REAL FUR IS ALSO SCUM. :angry:

Not meaning to turn this into another subject,but I honestly did not know he was gay,always comes across as being a real ladies man. CREEPY.
Lynn

i didn't either lynn - the way he smarms over the presenters and likes to handle the models........

Some people don't have alternatives - like people from 3rd world countries

I think that's a different issue altogether. I think PPC is talking about those people who wear furs as fashion(if you can call it that) accessories, not those who wear fur as a necessary part of their way of life. Unlike us, they have no choice but to wear them .

oh get over yourselves. he's just having a laugh.

Bet the animals find it funny, too. :thinking:

And he's not "cohabiting": he's married.

"Top celebs" like Kim Kardashian attended the ceremony.

That's ALMOST more sleazy then being a fur trader...

But then, I guess he's used to dealing with dumb animals. :nod:

Yes Lynn there have been many very long threads on here about this ugly, evil, fat ******* who's made his fortune from skinning animals alive. :angry:

******* Basso's faux fur range is only his way of appearing 'acceptable' but to me he will never be that. :angry: It makes me sick the way the female presenters play up to him, if I had my way I'd have the vile c**t skinned alive. :angry: IMO ANYONE WHO WEARS REAL FUR IS ALSO SCUM. :angry:

This ^^^^^^^

Bet the animals find it funny, too. :thinking:

And he's not "cohabiting": he's married.

"Top celebs" like Kim Kardashian attended the ceremony.

That's ALMOST more sleazy then being a fur trader...

But then, I guess he's used to dealing with dumb animals. :nod:

I bet that chicken you ate last week wasn't laughing when it had its brain stunned and it's throat cut either. Double standards.

Latest posts

Back