Mally Beauty TSV 18/12/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I dearly hope it's the automatic liners but will probably be a kit. I can't seem to get on with her complexion products.. but have never had better liners.

Here is the picture from the December Newsletter

QVC_December_Email_Newsletter_06[1].jpg

Anyone else find her powder blush/shadows really hard to pick up? The powder seems solid and brushes won't pick it up.

I like the look of the colours but it's hard to see what's actually in it other than lipstick, blusher & some sort of compact.

one of the is a blush and the other a highlighter, the round one is face defender Breeze, but I am not fond of her skin items, only like the mascara and the eyeliners, and have enough blushers, so will not be buying

All the Mally TSVs, except for the foundation one, seem to have blusher, lipgloss etc so I think they need to put in a few of the items that people may not have tried to tempt them. Eg. things like the lash illusion pencil or a palette with good eye colours, not the shadow stick eyeshadow that seems to be in this (I find they drag a bit). Otherwise if you've had a Mally TSV in the past, you don't want the same again before it has run out, so really only the mascara would be useful in that to me. Good, I can't afford it anyway so I was hoping it wouldn't be something that would make me sad about that! I think I will try to catch one or two of the shows if I can in case any tips, but if I stumble upon a Mally/Jill Franks 'Oh mally your lipglosses are to die for' fest again, I can't be answerable for my actions! I might ring in and say 'Actually Jill, a friend of mine took your advice and died for one of Mally's lipglosses. We all wore Mally to the funeral in honour of that, it was amaaaazing.'

Yes they do seem to be the same products over and over again.

The Mally TSV in the US today looks a bit different, three sets of eyeshadow stick and mascara, eyeliner.

Wow! If that does not say "the poor relation", what else?! One after another of the American vendors tsv's come this way minus few products that were available to the US market and usually cheaper for them, too. So much for the unbitable buying power we seem to hear all the time then, eh?
Looks like it's the same as the U.S. one but without bag or highlighter.

I have been wanting to try the face defender for ages, so will be very interested in looking at this TSV as I refuse to pay the full price for it alone. I also need a coral blusher so this may be useful for me, will see how much it is though before plunging in.

Latest posts

Back