Nails Inc TSV 13/12/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hope its more interesting than today's OPI one, yawn! But I do love the way AY raves about all the OPI colours being the best in the world as she will say all the same to Heather when its her turn. Does make me smile sometimes, think they think we are all born yesterday. Oh and not that you will be, but should you be reading this Heather, best of luck for tomorrow, have a fantastic day and enjoy every moment. xxxxxxxxxxx

I've just had an email from Nails inc. with a code for 20% off everything on the website till Sunday - don't know if it will work for everyone or if you have to have had the email but if you fancy trying it it's PAYDAY20.
Oh and there's a free gift and free delivery if you spend over £40.

Yep its in a fortnight. I know its early to be asking but I was thinking of ordering something that NI.com have sold out of and it would be typical if it was cause QVC had got all the stock now

Nails Inc TSV

Nails Inc have just published this on FB. No piccies or anything and no price, so not too much help for us, but it gives a little clue...

We can reveal that the nails inc TSV will consist of 8 full size polishes in a gorgeous gift box - 6 shades are exclusive to QVC. Tune in on the 13th December and make fabulous savings!

If anybody finds any piccies can you post for us to see.

Thanks!!

I don't think nails inc do themselves any favours with trying to protect the exclusiveness of their brand and pricing.
How can we think the tsv is excellent value and they are really worth over £10 a go when they are currently attached free on glamour magazine.......

Just got basil street for free!

i was in boots wednesday and bought the caviar top coat and base coat 8ml sizes,boxed for £8.12. i really like the base coat and am using it as a treatment. it has stayed on my nails very well. i prefer it to nail envy that just made my nails peel and flake.

i was in boots wednesday and bought the caviar top coat and base coat 8ml sizes,boxed for £8.12. i really like the base coat and am using it as a treatment. it has stayed on my nails very well. i prefer it to nail envy that just made my nails peel and flake.

I bought this the other day too as I am making up a manicure set for someone, anyway it cost me £10!!!

Just seen that Carmel is presenting one of the hours instant turn off for me. No doubt she'll be trying to get Heather to talk ten to the dozen about her wedding last month.

Catherine Huntley has been tweeting pictures of some of the TSV colours as she is wearing them - she had a dark black/blue colour and a gold sparkly one on - also said there were 8 colours in it.

Sorry not to be more help - think she may tweet some more soon.

i very much likey, not the red/orangey cols, but the others look fab, hopefully not too expensive, this looks far better than the OPI TSV the other week, that was very disappointing and yawn material. Thanks Tabatha!!

Latest posts

Back