Honora Pearls TSV 14th December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kathy was wearing pearls this morning and I wondered if it was a TSV. Didn't look like the typical/traditional style for Honora.

I adore the Honora collections, always a treat to see Ralph bring us some lovley colours.

The US tsv was fantastic, fingers crossed tha we get it too but we don't often get the same tsvs :(

hmmm.someones just mentioned on the QVC FB page that debbie mentioned and was wearing this TSV last night and its a long necklace of baroque pearls :sad: kinda wanted the earrings!!

I heard Debbie say that too. Either its quite a long strand or she had them wrapped around twice but they didnt look very nice. Dirty coloured and tube shaped if thats what baroque pearls look like??

I'm working from home for a few days as I have bruised my ribs and Catherine was wearing a necklace that could be the TSV on the Diane Gilman hour earlier. But it was in blues and purples. Nice colours but not one for me. I wouldn't have guessed it was Honora.

Oh FFS! Why do we never get the good TSVs?
I like Baroque pearls but I so don't need another necklace.

I liked the look of the one Debbie had on. Hoping that SCW will be able to do the supersleuthing before hand so I can maybe prime the OH for my birthday.

now I really am very confused,it says on charlie B's blog on QVC website that the TSV will contain a set of 6????????? :cheeky:

Charlie has just said that the TSV is a set of six pairs of individually boxed earrings. Hurrah!

Latest posts

Back