Return process

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I returned the kodak tsv printer because it wouldn't allow me to print wirelessly, which was the reason for the purchase. The guy from citylink collected it 14 october. When I asked him for a receipt, he asked me if I had a piece of paper, and wrote some details, incl. his name, date, time, company, on it. The refund has not yet been processed, and I have contacted QVC three times over the last four days with no joy. I know it goes back direct to kodak, who are then supposed to inform QVC, which they haven't. Obviously it is an expensive item, and QVC have taken the first two payments, even though I don't have the item, so it is quite worrying that I don't yet have the refund. QVC assured me that I will definitely receive a refund, no matter what. We have to sign for the items when they are delivered, so we should be given an official receipt before they are allowed to collect it.
Has anyone else had a similar experience? It's been almost 5 weeks.

If the guy from citylink came to pick it up he should have had some paperwork to give you surely??
Hope you get your refund soon

louise - similar in that i had to return an expensive item but not from qvc. i bought a dell laptop which went wrong and was replaced (twice but that's another story.......) anyway they won't bring the new one and take the old one at the same time so i wondered what would happen when the old one was collected.

dell had given me a number to write on the box which i pointed out to the courier, thinking he would have it on a list or something. his response to that was "oh don't worry about that, i'm going to stick a label on it and give you a proper receipt. it was in 2 parts, self adhesive - one he stuck on the box and the other he gave me. i've just had a look and it has his signature, date, time, collection number, dell's details, my details and a tracking number. seems to me that's the way it should be done - the courier was dpd. if i was you, i think i might be on the phone to kodak as well as qvc.

I've noticed in several threads mention of us signing for things, but I hardly ever have to sign, including my recent Clickfree (which I returned) which cost abou £90 I think.

Panic over! I rang QVC today - they had promised to call me - and was told the refund had been activated. I still feel citylink needs to improve it's collections procedure. If I hadn't asked for a receipt, I wouldn't have proof it had been collected if anything had gone amiss. I will keep an eye on my statements.

Latest posts

Back