Craig Rowe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Watching him on the 11pm hour it's just dawned on me who he looks like....................Mr Potato Head!

That's unfair: Mr Potato Head was kind to Mrs Potato Head and his adopted kids in Toy Story 2. :nod:

Whereas Craig... Is no doubt very kind to his poor sister who was the very model for Hans Christian Andersen's Little Match Girl.

Yes. :thinking:

with a bit of luck he'll do the next "In The Kitchen With Simon Brown" show and SB will turn him into mash and the crew will eat him.

I don't know about Mr Potato Head, to me he looks like the ideal slaphead, everytime I see his head and I want to slap it....I really can't stand him. :mysmilie_845:

I really do not like his presenting style, mannerisms, stupid voices and face-pulling and can't bear to watch, which is a shame if it's a product I'm interested in. I'm not being spiteful - I'm sure he's a very nice man in person.

As we all know many persevered read this board, there is a real difference between criticising someone's presenting and being so personal, I won't give my opinion of people who do this, but I have been here long enough to remember some of the unpleasant things that were said about Ali Keenan and her appearance before her diagnosis, I said the same then, I can tale a joke but don't see the need to publically make such nasty comments about peoples' appearance, don't you people have friends with whom you can privately share your opinions abd not publically humiliate people?

Although I am not a fan of Craig or a few others there is nothing wrong with a little banter on here. However, where do you draw the line. What someone finds offensive others will laugh at.
I have read some awful things on here about all the presenters at one time or another and when I have made my opinion known others have had a go at me so I usually find it easier not to join in those threads anymore.

don't you people have friends with whom you can privately share your opinions abd not publically humiliate people?

Erm, no :sad:

But if we can't post our feelings about presenters, then HOW will we be able to wax lyrical about those we like?

Unless you only think "nice" comments (ie. only those that you find acceptable) should be posted here? If it all becomes a "Stepford Wife" love-in, then what's the point? How can you debate if you don't say what you really feel?

And LH - don't hold back, lovey! :nod:

Hoodie, can I just say how much better your new avatar is. The last one with a photo of yourself was a bit scary.:tongue:

Sorry - that was before the industrial strength liposuction and the Elton John-style hair transplant :blush:

Latest posts

Back