Murano Ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

clevercat

Registered Shopper
My Murano multi coloured ring arrived today in the turquoise/green colourway. Wow I love it, so much I posted my first QVC review ever and ordered the chocolate/gold one on waitlist despite being in the doghouse over the L'Occitane mountain.
It is a whopper of a ring but comfortable, did anyone else buy this?
One quibble though, it arrived in a huge padded envelope containing a white box 16cm x 17.5cm x 4.5cm which rattled. Oh no, oh yes a glass ring loose inside with a splendid unused red pouch. How it got through the post unbroken I don't know. QVC packaging at it's best.

Are you especially careful about when you wear it Mrs James? I ask because I have a bad habit of wearing things because I love them without giving enough thought to whether I ought to be more careful. Doesn't help when if I waited for a suitable occasion I wouldn't wear it.

I hope you clevercat and Mrsjames both enjoy wearing it, although I have not seen it.

oh wow just had a look thanks Clevercat, its stunning you both have good taste, I like both options.

Thank you Dazzler! I am trying to restrain myself from wearing it to empty the cat litter box, I try to be tidy cat.

Thank you Dazzler! I am trying to restrain myself from wearing it to empty the cat litter box, I try to be tidy cat.

yes be a clevercat and put it somewhere safe. I noticed there is a N left in the tuquise option

Are you especially careful about when you wear it Mrs James? I ask because I have a bad habit of wearing things because I love them without giving enough thought to whether I ought to be more careful. Doesn't help when if I waited for a suitable occasion I wouldn't wear it.

i do take it off when washing up but other than that i'm not too careful. i think the turq option is the summery option and the brown is better for the autumn/winter. I'd like a purply one too....:)

I bought both these rings a few months ago and always get compliments on them - they're beautiful and a real bargain, I think.

Although I've got rather scrawny fingers big rings seem to suit me for some reason!

I'm glad you all like these rings, too.

I ordered this ring a little while ago but unfortunately when it arrived the shank was already cracked. I didn't risk ordering another one so I don't know whether the shank was especially narrow but it did seem quite flimsy and looked like it would crack easily.

It was a lovely ring and of they made the shank a little thicker I would definitely reorder one.

I also agree about doing it in purple :)

A couple of questions for anyone who has this ring. On which finger do you wear it? The reviews of another murano ring said that it was quite big and only looked right on the middle finger. Also how is the sizing, did you buy the same size as you would if you were buying a normal ring?

i wear it on my middle finger because they only had size P left and my ring finger is an N/O so i'd say it was quite true to size. i think the size of it makes it more appropriate for the middle finger. Does that make sense ? :D

It's gorgeous.

Adore Murano.

I want these dangly earrings... Monochrome. I love them every time I see them. I know I'll weaken eventually. 681334.

There's a new murano ring showing on the website 689599. It looks to be a different shape from the other one and there are two colours showing in photos but only one colour named (lilac/bronze).

Latest posts

Back