Clare's "Hair"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
Just watching Claire Sutton presenting in her Ken Paves wig.

Not keen on the colour but she looks great with short hair, really suits her and she looks younger!

Yes, I have always believed that women of a certain age should not have their hair long. I think when we start to have droopy facial lines and droopy eyes and jowls then having the hair long tends to draw the onlooker's eye even further downward. A shorter style on the other hand gives height to the face and layers at the side can draw attention away from facial lines.

she loks really good julai roberts looks good in the jk show i think its the paves wigs.

I 'm in the minority here because I much prefer her real hair, colour and style. I think she is still young enough to wear it like it is as she looks after it. What does look wrong is the older woman with greying hair, left to grow thin and lank that has no style except long, (and usually greasy, sorry had to add that).

Claire's hair looks in good condition and it's thick and heavy...but the colour and style are very unflattering in my opinion.
She has a longish face and although immpecably turned out is not particularly attractive imho.I think she looks so much better with shorter darker hair,and yes younger too!

Julia looks lush in that short wig!!! Makes her look younger ;-p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

i agree claire looks less horsey faced with the short wig but.......i don't like it. probably cos i don't really like short hair.

I just happened to tune in when Julia had the short blonde wig on, not so sure about the colour but she looked fantastic with the short style. Really showed off her cheekbones & took at least 10 years off her.

When I turned on just for a second I did'nt realise who it was presenting, that is until she opened her mouth that babyish way she talks made me soon realise it was Claire so I turned off again sorry I cant stand the way she speaks it reminds me of a playschool teacher talking to a child all the time

Latest posts

Back