What will you buy for your 2nd home?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought a couple if those Kelly Hoppen lamps for one of my residual properties, as I only use it occasionally, I didn't want to splash out, too much.

Without doubt one of these:-

I just buy two of everything so I can feel at home in both homes and that way I save on my p and p. My guest bathroom, I mean wing is very important to me so I choose my soaps carefully.

I use mine as a storeroom for all the QVC items I've bought that I never use, as they were cluttering up my main house. I am currently looking for a 3rd house as the 2nd one is full already.

Some "Grip to Me" hangers for my walk in wardrobe.
This will ensure that all my Michele Hope and Kim & Co holiday clothing remains pristine and does not end up on the floor.
Also some Ken Paves hair pieces, so that no-one recognises me when I'm wearing them.
:cheeky:

Recently bought a couple of new brushes, black bags & some insect killer. I actually call mine "the annexe" (aka the shed).

What, do you mean you do that sort of thing yourselves? I get my interior designers and PA to take care of things like that, sooo much more important stuff to do like jetting over to a spa in the Azores

My second home is actully QVC themed darlings, I have the "Kelly Hoppen wing", it's a veritable symphony in beige, then there's my "Elemis bathroom" and my ensuite "Decleor shower" all stuffed to the gills with ammaazing, preesitgious products and some of them are just there because the packaging is incredible and makes all my girlfriends jealous. My "Cooks Essentials Kitchen" is themed in a variety of colours to co ordinate with any piece of plastic that may be on air.It also boasts every gadget you can imagine. The freezer is packed with whatever meat products is in vogue on Q and the cupboards are heaving with Thorntons chocs.

My "northern nights room of repose" is a paradise of feather bedding and 1 million thread count duvet sets and is also the home of my extensive collection of Charlie Bears, Dimonique jewellery and of course my wardrobe of QVC "fashion"

My 2nd home would have the following;

2 chef's trained in the fine art of cake baking
2 maids called Doris and Marion
Audio and Visual room to watch MacGuyver (large fireplace included)
Large room for dancing with mirrors and leg warmers including Jane Fonda who would help me work out
In-door swimming pool with assorted inflatable toys
Four poster double bed with the finest, softest pillows and duvet
An outdoor swimming pool with BBQ area and a rack of body oils for massages
Oil massagist called Gemma :giggle:

That would be it. I'm very sparse with home living stuff as you can see.

Can't afford a second home, already have a second mortgage for all the cr*p I have bought from QVC! Only kidding but if you did buy all their "must haves", you would need a second mortgage. These shopping channels are from another planet and prey on people with aspirational living issues.

At the moment I'm spending a lot of time in my second home, the bog, because I've got a stomach bug. Altogether now, Aaaaawwww.

At the moment I'm spending a lot of time in my second home, the bog, because I've got a stomach bug. Altogether now, Aaaaawwww.

Sounds like it needs a massage.

But on a more serious note, hope you are feeling better soon! :smile:

eeeekkkkkkk

*donning mask and gloves......*

here gemma, have a (((hug)))

hope you feel better soon.

Latest posts

Back