Not Another NN TSV.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
........so get your storage cupboards cleared out to make space for another load of bedding! Alternatively, buy some as teachers' gifts, pieces for your sons/daughters to take back to Uni in January, a "thank you" for the milkman who appears in all weathers so early in the morning, a "nice-to-live-nextdoor-to-you" pressie for the neighbours even though you don't like them, a "merry christmas" gesture for the postman, etc. etc.

Suppose it might just be a feather bed to tickle your fancy.................:cheeky:

Another duvet. Just how many do they think we need - you can only use one at a time for goodness sake!

It makes me feel physically ill the way they constantly stroke and press the bedding and quilts etc. :angry:

am looking for a new duvet but this certainly isn't it! looks like a load of tat to me, reinforced at the top and bottom with that stupid ruffle, and not much in between. think they are economising to get price down by just filling the ruffled bits and leaving air in the rest.

why do they keep showing the same items hour by hour? too bored to actually consider buying anything.

have to say , Suzie does look nice in an ordinary top and cardigan, instead of all the glitzy stuff.

It makes me feel physically ill the way they constantly stroke and press the bedding and quilts etc. :angry:

omg - i thought it was only me! also, it's beyond me how they can physically get their fingers so far splayed out when they do the prodding. i first noticed it years ago with the woman selling the pillows with air pockets and has boggled the mind ever since.

am looking for a new duvet but this certainly isn't it! looks like a load of tat to me, reinforced at the top and bottom with that stupid ruffle, and not much in between. think they are economising to get price down by just filling the ruffled bits and leaving air in the rest.

why do they keep showing the same items hour by hour? too bored to actually consider buying anything.

have to say , Suzie does look nice in an ordinary top and cardigan, instead of all the glitzy stuff.

i can't stand to watch but i assume that frilly edged duvet has it's own frilly edged cover? only available from NN of course.

whats the tog of the duvet? or do you only get tog ratings on man made fibre duvets? Anyway only watching cos I can't be arsed changing the channel and I'm waiting on frozen planet coming on! I'll probably head off to bed after watching that to try and heat up! lol

Latest posts

Back