You Cannot Be Serious!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On all the other micro cotton towels it says "Do not use at chlorinated swimmig pools" (not my spelling error!). Doesn't on this lot though - I wonder why? If you take them to the swimmig pool o you turn the same colour of the towel or does it shrivel up and fall apart? I think we should be told! :wonder:

My holiday home does not have a swimmig pool. Is this the latest "must have" for 2012? :wonder:

Do people still buy bundles of towels? I presume they must. I tend to buy bath sheets and hand towels as and when I need them. And I buy facecloths by the score in lots of different colours.

As it is under £45 I guess Jill Franks will not be buying it for a Christmas present then :cheeky:

£49.87 with the p&p but as we know, as as far as all the presenters are concerned, the p&p doesn't enter into the equation. (except in the rare event when it's free of course when they can't stop banging on about it)

£49.87 with the p&p but as we know, as as far as all the presenters are concerned, the p&p doesn't enter into the equation. (except in the rare event when it's free of course when they can't stop banging on about it)

That might be because the display ones are there for the taking... :smirk:

That might be because the display ones are there for the taking... :smirk:

do they swipe the demo products? often wondered that especially the cosmetics and also especially when they're whining how they should have ordered one before the show. (eye roll)

I don't have a problem with the price of the towels, it's the p+p that has prevented me from investing in them.

my mum has a set but its mainly flannels and the hand towels are really short. very very thick cotton though maybe a bit too thick/stiff

I get mine singly as and when needed too, usually from Tesco or TK Maxx if I want a really nice one! I've got some fantastic Christy ones from there at a very reasonable price. I suppose you'd buy a set for a pressie etc, for someone, but even then a department store would be cheaper than QVC! ridiculous!!

Latest posts

Back