JR's hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn't see Julia's hair on this occasion. But I have curly hair and have many times been asked 'couldn't you just brush it'? by desperate mother/aunts...it isn't that simple with curly hair as brushing it can just split up the hairs that are curling together and turn it into frizz. Wouldn't swap it though...at least I don't think so..

I didn't see Julia's hair on this occasion. But I have curly hair and have many times been asked 'couldn't you just brush it'? by desperate mother/aunts...it isn't that simple with curly hair as brushing it can just split up the hairs that are curling together and turn it into frizz. Wouldn't swap it though...at least I don't think so..

I agree Catherine. I thought it was just my mum who said that to me. I am a grown woman and nine times out of ten when ever I visit I get asked if I want to borrow her brush. When I do straighten my hair my mum always says you have such lovely curls why do you do that to your hair.

My hair is unruly too. It never stays 'brushed' for more than half an hour. So, instead of battling this I have 'messy' hair styles!! I couldn't have poker straight hair if I wanted it (which I don't)!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

same here - curls or HD'd. brush out the curls and i get frizz. for any youngsters, it gets worse as you get older ;)

i've just had a look and she looks really bad tonight. hair looks same as usual to me but her skin! she seems to have aged 20 years overnight! wrinkles and saggy skin everywhere - i even wondered if she'd taken all her make up off like she used to for models prefer. now yesterday when i saw her with the ken paves piece, i thought how good she looked. weird, don't understand it.

I agree Janie. Ok, I thought the style of the wig was quite old, but it did knock years off her. She is such an attractive woman, she doesn't need long hair to make her appealing. I think its drawing her face down and accentuating her dark circles. I am very similar colouring to Julia, but with dark hair. When it starts curling up at my shoulders my bags are more noticeable and I know its time for a trim!! Think she needs to go a bit darker too, that colour is washing her out.

Ark at me, Miss World, haha!! ;-)

capirossi - i missed julia in the short wig but wish i'd seen it. no, the time i'm talking about was when she had her hair straightened and had one of those push up things on the back. can't remember what hour it was but she looked really nice.

Ah yes, I saw that too. She did look good in that too, much better than today bless her! I do think she could do with a chop though ;-p

I didn't notice the mess but I did notice the dirty great grey parting all the way down the middle of it! She must've had time to get that done since she got back from Spain.

I'm not a fan of her hair at the mo, I dont have an issue with the length although a good trim would do her the world of good, its just the condition which I think she needs to be sorted out, the messy (not in a good) way curls at the end of her hair look crap imo. I thought she looked very smart with her hair pulled away from her face and she looked great with the ponytail extension on. I dont think theres anything wrong with longer hair when your older I just think you need to look after it more.

Maybe Julia should switch over to Ideal World and watch one of their Silk Oil of Morocco hours. I bought quite a few products from this range and they are all FANTASTIC!:happy:

sometimes Julia looks really lovely and sometimes I think she looks really tired. I know that when I am not sleeping well it puts years on me, I get dark circles and would frighten a ghost I look so washed out. Her hair could do with a good trim, she is a very good looking woman and could look even better.
I have fine wavy hair, plenty of it and I can brush and straighten the firzzy bits and lo and behold it will just revert to type 10 mins later. Really hard to manage, and the bane of my life.

sometimes Julia looks really lovely and sometimes I think she looks really tired. I know that when I am not sleeping well it puts years on me, I get dark circles and would frighten a ghost I look so washed out. Her hair could do with a good trim, she is a very good looking woman and could look even better.
I have fine wavy hair, plenty of it and I can brush and straighten the firzzy bits and lo and behold it will just revert to type 10 mins later. Really hard to manage, and the bane of my life.

I'm a bit like you Silversequin, although mine is thick as heck and a nightmare to manage, but, and I think why people get 'annoyed' if thats the right word with Julia is that she works somewhere where she could get her hair done everyday by professionals (surely QVC have makeup and hair people???) and it still looks rubbish at times, not as if she is running in and out of the weather all day long like the rest of us poor sods! On the whole though she looks ok to me (I'm sure my opinion will matter a great deal to Jules!) and she doesnt get on my wick that much compared to some on Q! lol

Haven't seen Julia recently but if she did have grey roots it's not the first time.We all have bad hair days but are not on the telly.She does have a good head of hair but IMO the length & fullness is very ageing.It is just as though this was a look which worked well when she was younger & is hanging onto it without rethinking her look as she's got older.

Haven't seen Julia recently but if she did have grey roots it's not the first time.We all have bad hair days but are not on the telly.She does have a good head of hair but IMO the length & fullness is very ageing.It is just as though this was a look which worked well when she was younger & is hanging onto it without rethinking her look as she's got older.

interestingly, it's got longer and longer as she's got older and older. i dunno about in her youth but when she opened qvc 20? years ago, she had a short frizzy perm.

Latest posts

Back