Any news on Amica?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

H

HoodedClaw

Guest Shopper
Ali Keenan's going from strength to strength since her return, and is an inspiration to watch. :happy:

But it made me realise that I've not heard how Amica's doing: has there been any word?

Gary

I've obviously missed something. What's wrong with Amica? :-(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I've obviously missed something. What's wrong with Amica? :-(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Sadly Amica is also being treated for breast cancer.

I didn't realise AK was back, I thought she was just making a "guest" appearance last week. Good for her.:clapping:

It is lovely to have AK back. She is a pro, and needs to show all the other presenters how to present - anna cookson, Craig, Mical, Carmel. I agree, what an inspiration.

What good news - Amica looks really well and it's good to read that she too hopes to be back at work soon.

What op to Ali K have to have in the spring?

Isn't that a lovely picture of them together? I reckon lots of people wouldn't take their wig off to show the world - well done Ali K

Cancer

Dear Ali,
I have never posted on a 'BLOG' before.
You are one of my fav presenters, remembering you from 'this morning'.
I have been away to Africa, as a Missionary for the last few years, so I missed your 'news'.
I am so sorry that you went through this, but by the grace of GOD, you have come out well.
I was also diagnosed with Endometrial cancer and I had the operation in September 2011.
I have just completed 5 weeks of Radiotherapy and I feel very well, praise GOD.
I will be praying for you.
GOD bless you.

Sorry, can see now - please ignore!!

**Am mobile so please excuse typos, limited vocabulary and inability to thank/like posts!!**

Last edited:
Aw, GREAT pic of Ali and Amica together!

Hope Amica's back soon :happy:

Latest posts

Back