ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

New York Delhi Selection of 12 Premium ViPnuts & Snack Bags
Item Number: 800425
QVC Price £14.50
Try Me Price £11.96
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Pack of 12 assorted premium snack bags from New York Delhi. Features twelve bags of different nuts and snacks including VIPnuts and Wasabi ViPeas, in a variety of delicious flavours. Make sure you satisfy cravings on-the-go with these tasty, flavoursome New York Delhi snack packs. Direct despatch: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery. UK mainland only.

* Delivered ambient

Contains:

* 2 x Hot Chilli (60g)
* 2 x Chilli Lemon (60g)
* 2 x Manuka Honey & Mustard (60g)
* 2 x Bollywood Barbecue (60g)
* 1 x Classic Sea Salt (60g)
* 1 x Mumbai Hot and Spicy Mix (60g)
* 1 x Wasabi Peas (50g)
* 1 x Americanos coffee beans in chocolate (60g)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.800425

What is wrong with KP??? Or better still for a treat get the tins of nuts in M&S which they have on BOGOF at this time of year!!!!

These are ridiculously overpriced. From what I can tell, there isn't anything special about them, organic or fairtrade to be selling them at a such a high price.

The packets are only 60g each. They are tiny! The size of the packets they are showing are about twice as large as the real size.

What an absolute con.

Last edited:
QVC could be misleading viewers with the amount of content in the products.

In the video the packets are lined up with a bowl in front of each packet full of nuts. People could be mislead into thinking that is what you are going to get in each packet.

Very sneaky, QVC. Very sneaky indeed.

Greedy Corporate Fat Cats 1 - Unsuspecting Joe Public 0 :envy:

They are so expensive they have added VIP in the hope of justifying the price.
At the end of the day they are nuts!

yep M&S are doing their nut drums all at a BOGOF at present or the usual KP drums are only about £3 each in Sains. If the bags shown on screen are not what you receive then this is not on, they should be severely reprimanded for that, talk about misleading the viewers!!

There are very similar flavours of snacks out there for much cheaper, at first I thought 12 bags not bad but then realised they were tiny for the price!

Latest posts

Back