Beware!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kathy

Does fuzzy logic tickle?
Earlier this morning I tried to buy the Showroom Shine £19.99 (buy one get one free) guess what they put one in my basket £19.999 and said that owing to demand that offer had sold out, It is now back on screen again showing two for one....just beware they didn't catch me... but it was a good try.Shysters:mysmilie_865::mysmilie_10: I forgot to add.... I got it cheaper on ebay.....

Last edited:
Earlier this morning I tried to buy the Showroom Shine £19.99 (buy one get one free) guess what they put one in my basket £19.999 and said that owing to demand that offer had sold out, It is now back on screen again showing two for one....just beware they didn't catch me... but it was a good try.Shysters:mysmilie_865::mysmilie_10: I forgot to add.... I got it cheaper on ebay.....

The name John Wayne springs to mind........:cheeky:

They could end up in deep water if they are selling something that has sold out, it cant be bought back on advanced orders, as you have to remember, a blockbuster deal is the lowest price you will ever see the item, and you must buy it before it sells out. I am sure ive regularly seen the showroom shine buy one get one free for 19.99 though, same as when they do a blockbuster on a halogyen oven or a bloddy karcher, im sure they have had several blockbusters and been shown at same price.

20:00
Greased Lightning BlockBuster
Presented by: Dave Bradford

Perhaps they have paid their bill and have got another delivery... LOL

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back