Whatever happened to Paul Lavers?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Paul_s

tea and cake
Did he get fed up? I really liked him back in the day... :sun:

edit: i must be getting old - he left in 1999... :whew:

i used to like him as well cos he was so tongue in cheek about it all. he went off to start ideal world with debbie and watters - dunno what happened to him after that.

I saw him last on some obscure TV channel flogging stuff for budding entrepreneurs out to make their first million. I think he's still in marketing but perhaps more behind the camera these days? I like him, he used to be on the night shift at Anglia TV taking the pee out of Prisoner Cell Block H!

Did he get fed up? I really liked him back in the day... :sun:

edit: i must be getting old - he left in 1999... :whew:

I saw him a little while ago on Gemstv before it was sold back to the Bennetts. Sorry to all fans but he creeped me out - whatever he's like in real life he was doing a superb turn as a sleazy old git.

:puke:[

He left QVC and moved to Ideal World for their big opening, along with Debbie Flint. Both where dropped soon afterwards, but held to their contracts(gossip said), so they could not work elsewhere at another channel for ages.

James who is a 'techi stuff guest' is his son and I'm sure I read somewhere that he also has triplets.

i remember him talking about his triplets - i think they were a wannabe girlband.

he appeared on an episode of Queer Eye For the Straight Guy UK, which i assume was desperation measures. they rid him of his shiny silver suit toot-sweet.

Latest posts

Back