Double Double Toil & Trouble

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
Couldn't help but think of that line from Macbeth as I was watching Liz Earle, AY & that snobby Joe Beauty Bible woman this evening around that big oval table.:grin:

Its misquoted as Hubble Bubble etc.

Perhaps '' When shall we three meet again '' would be more appropiate.

"Double double, toil and trouble
Fire burn, and cauldron bubble"

Sounds like witchy kitchen woman prepping her EasiYo again... :tongue:

"When shall we three meet again
In thunder, lightning, or in rain?"

"When the hurly burly's done
When the battle's lost and won"

:happy:

Oh so did I for O'Level(ah remember those LOL).

AY's makeup looked good soft no heavy eyeliner. It was strange out Liz was the only one without the turkey neck, for them all to be beauty experts.

I thought AY looked good as well. Her make up did not look caked on like it usually does & the blacked out eye rims were gone. It suited her much better, gave her a much softer look.

Sorry I have to say it. I can't bear that Joe Fairley. She always acts as if she has a bad smell under her nose. Could it be the Superskin Moisturiser :sad:

Last edited:
Agree that AY looked better last night than of late,and Liz is a good advert for her products.Considering that Jo Fairley is so in the know about all products out there she doesn't look that great, and several times during the show they were all talking over each other--probably trying to outdo AY.

Jo Fairley founded Green and Black and destroyed its integrity by selling it to Cadbury who immediately cut the quality. She is indeed a pal of LE and was also the person unfortunate enough to find Paula Yates body.

Oh Lord did she ? Poor woman, would not wish that on anyone.

I am cynical enough to say the words "tragic", "celebrity" and "death" are often inappropriately used together but the thought of the little girl phoning her Mother's pal saying she couldn't wake her gets to me.

Latest posts

Back