New Fashion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
Did any of you get to see the new fashion lines today? I thought it was refreshing of Zara Terez to tell us where everything was made,the only thing that spoilt the show was JF going totally OTT again.
Lynn:star:

Together fashion on now with Debbie used to be part of Freemans catalogue years ago.

I loved those bags, some of them were a bit out of my price range, but very nice to window shop. J F as idiotic as usual "you all know how I love handbags" yes we do as you never stop tellling us, but we do not care as you are a presenter whoes job is to describe the items accurately and honestly rather than to gush and gasp as if you have witnessed a miracle.

Together fashion on now with Debbie used to be part of Freemans catalogue years ago.

Yes, and its STILL being offered in several catalogues now, like 50 plus and Kaleidoscope. I saw several pieces on a recent cruise, so shant be buying THAT range.

Another newfashion brand, is Ileana by Ronit Zilkha (?) - well, I'm extremely glad that its all out of my size range, CAN YOU IMAGINE having to IRON all that shirring on her garments. Dont' these designers EVER think that some poor sod has to sweat over an ironing board trying to get the crinkles out while not getting 1st degree burns at the same time !!!!!!!

I liked the Ronit Wotnot cowl neck sweater tunic/dress but it was nearly £80 including postage. Didn't like it that much!

I do like that uppy downy hem thing. With leggings and boots.

i saw bits of it and their new 'fashion' seems as dire as the old. overpriced slightly less technicolour polyester, too expensive for me wool (and i can't wear wool anyway) and overpriced sequinny handbags. i wonder what delight the tsv will be tonight from antthony(whoever he is).

i've now given up all hope of them ever having anything 'normal'. i can hardly believe i used to buy quite a bit of qvc fashion 10-15 years ago. if anything being that much younger, i would have been more critical but they had ranges like denim&co, casamia and south lodge that were - to me - normal everyday type clothes at normal everyday type places. i suppose the same as AY bangs on about which celebs use wgich make-uo, we're now supposed to be aspiring towards (and be impressed by) the sort of stuff cherie blair wears. it's a real shame because i love just watching fashion so the fashion shows were my fav.

Casamia can be bought on IW and cruise ships !!!!! and South Lodge, now there's a name from the past - yes they did some great stuff.

i'm not desperately hankering for it brissles ;) - just mean it was 'normal' every day type clothes not all this dress-up stuff.

Latest posts

Back