Lovely antthony

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
I know it's been said before but isn't he lovely? I have just come in from a false alarm labour by my daughter and have switched on the telly for company.

I really like his designs. They cater for larger ladies and his lengths are good too. I am sick to death of seeing short, skimpy dresses. He adds loads of detail to his designs and doesn't charge over the odds such as the likes of Harald does with his Pompoos.

This man Antthony is so pleasant. I wish I'd had a son like him.

I agree he seems a lovely guy, not keen on the TSV but I do have a few of his designs and they are finished well and washed on a cool machine cycle they are wearing well too. I have a ruffle cardi 152 520, an asymetric top 154 206, and a maxi dress 153 157, sorry can't do clever links! One thing I would say from my experience with the range is that the sizing is not generous and I find the XS is more like an M&S size 8, and as a pretty standard High Street size10, I normally get a Small in this range. Hope this helps!

I thought he was a comparative newcomer but have Googled him and wow, what a career and you should see some of his real designer stuff. Apparently he has several ranges and the one we see is his Home Shopping range. He has won awards and really served his time.

How old is he do you reckon?

He reminds me of Johnny Mathis.....................I expect most of you are too young to remember him!!! He was/is a singer (nice voice) from the late 50's.

He does seem a nice guy, not at all the usual QVC male fashion guest. I'm not keen on the TSV. It's like a mixture of Kim & Co and Michele Hope. It's cheap and looks it.

He reminds me of Johnny Mathis.....................I expect most of you are too young to remember him!!! He was/is a singer (nice voice) from the late 50's.
I remember him … he was still going strong during my 1970s childhood!

Agree absolutely with everyone, Antthony is just lovely. So pleasant, so up-beat.

he's lovely, so beautifully spoken, enthusiastic but not hysterical So smiley too. Am watching just because he is so nice!!

Just wish that they would not keep showing that poncho/jumper thingy (154717).
Every time Goody flings her arms wide, all the frills put me in mind of the little dinosaur in Jurassic Park which popped up a big frill on it's neck before it attacked anyone.
:cheeky: :tongue:

I agree he is lovely.What a nice man,comes across well,so genuine!
john barrowman is on the phone to him right now,ha ha!!

he is very likeable isn't he? i hadn't seen him before. not keen on the clothes but at least more reasonably priced than most of the other polyester.

Seems a very nice person but the clothes are not for me, but then I never order any of the QVC 'fashion' offerings.

I must agree he is a lovely man he seems to be genuinely nice and is never lost for words but doesn't seem to gabble a load of rubbish like some of the guests . I don't tend to buy QVC fashion although for some bizarre reason I sometimes try to convince myself that I might wear some of the clothes and then I am saved by reading this forum and come to my senses!

Latest posts

Back