Incredible buy - Marta Jonsson boots

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

helbels

Registered Shopper
I have just written the most glowing review of my life for a real hidden gem on QVC - a pair of Marta Jonsson boots. I happened to be watching the other morning, saw this pair of boots on air, and thought "they look nicely made", so ordered them on a whim. Well OMG, they arrived yesterday and are just incredible.

The ones I ordered are the Marta Jonsson Leather Low Boot in Black, and although they are not cheap they are just in a different league from the normal high street tat. I've bought boots from Duo Boots in the past which are more expensive than these, and honestly, the quality of these is just so incredibly superior. The only time I've seen boots as nicely made as these was when a friend of mine had a pair from Hobbs about 15 years ago - and I think they cost about £300!

The leather is so soft it's ridiculous, and they whole boot screams of being handcrafted rather than mass produced - you can even feel where the heel has been hand shaped on a lathe rather than just being a bit of cruddy plastic. The soles are proper soles made from a quality material that doesn't look like it's going to wear thin in about five minutes, and even the insole is beautiful leather.

I've just checked out the reviews on other products in the Marta Jonsson range on QVC and they all look really good - so I think QVC might have a little gem on their hands here.

Their shoes and boots are fabulous. But I'm lucky enough to have a MJ shop in my local high street. I must admit I keep a beady eye out for their sales. The sell handbags in the store too. Have never really looked to see if they are their own brand but I assume they are.

Latest posts

Back