A lot of familiar looking things ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi MariGold,

I think you may be right. These look like GemsTV wares to me too. Nothing illegal about it I know but I wouldn't be tempted!

Inge x

They're (unsurprisingly) being sold for more than the buying price - so people would be best buying from GemsTV and benefiting from the returns policy! Many people have bought and sold on Ebay like this and I don't think GemsTV mind - at the end of the day they've still sold them.

The listings are also EXTREMELY misleading. How can these items not be mass produced? Of course they are and to say they're not is very wrong. None of those listings are for very good quality items. There are one or two nice ones but the majority have windows and are not the nicest offerings I've seen from GemsTV.

I guess if you've missed a piece when it was for sale and REALLY wanted it then this is a good way of finding it again but other than that, I'd prefer to buy direct from GemsTV.

Last edited:
I hope anybody that buys from this vendor uses the "best offer" facility ... I saw 2 of her rings go on air yesterday (exact carat weights) and one closed £59 cheaper and the other £96 !!! She does say that returns are accepted but I doubt if that would match Gems "30 days" and she charges more for postage!

Welcome to the forum MariGold and thanks for your first post.

One of the listed pieces certainly was familiar to me, as I was looking at them in their box just this morning. :smirk:
The seller has given them a huge mark up compared to the price I paid last year!

Latest posts

Back