One of these days........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

"You know what?" "I can honestly say" - get your clipboard ready Mommabear, you will have to do a tally chart once you realise the repetitiousness of his overall script. I look forward to an uploaded bar chart of your findings! :rock: :cheeky: :hi: I do like him though, even when he lost his rag with some beauty woman who hasn't been back since!

"You know what?" "I can honestly say" - get your clipboard ready Mommabear, you will have to do a tally chart once you realise the repetitiousness of his overall script. I look forward to an uploaded bar chart of your findings! :rock: :cheeky: :hi: I do like him though, even when he lost his rag with some beauty woman who hasn't been back since!

Shaun lost his rag? how come?

A very glam guest was prattling away and S needed to let the camera zoom in on item but she went on and on and he shouted "hold on" or "wait," he was mortified, poor soul, she wasn't too impressed.

"Absolutely" and "But seriously" are other terms that Shaun has been successfully programed to say every other sentence by the leaders at IW.
He comes across as a bit of a "Timothy Lumsden" kind of character always talking about his mum and how he takes her everywhere he goes whether that be on holiday,nightclub,strip club or masseur.
Its just not right for a man of his age to be so clingy to his mum...........:blush:
I just wonder if his mum says "Language Shaun" when he starts to run off at the mouth..........:mysmilie_506:
"But Seriously" folks there are worse presenters on IW.........!
Like Ellis Ward!

Right, I caught just 4 minutes of him with the actifry and he said 'Paul' ten times in four minutes :nod:

So, in an hour, he would be getting on for 150 'Pauls', give or take a 'Paul' :whew:

Well course it is. Unless someone obviously looks bloated due to carrying extra water then of course it's due to over-eating. I doubt that even Paul would deny this. He's a chef and he likes his food.

As for Sean, well it's not only a mummy's boy that he is but surely people realise this too. Makes no difference to me what he is but I find him very irritating and the way he practically licks the Ammolite chappie's face is very offputting.

Shaun is lovely. He loves his mum. What is so wrong with that? :emo:

Shaun is lovely. He loves his mum. What is so wrong with that? :emo:

Absolutely nothing.

It was good enough for such famously well-balanced souls as Norman Bates, Kenneth Williams and Charles Hawtrey. :nod:

I'm sure Shaun is harmless (as long as you keep him away from sharp objects), but he irritates me no end.

Absolutely nothing.

It was good enough for such famously well-balanced souls as Norman Bates, Kenneth Williams and Charles Hawtrey. :nod:

I'm sure Shaun is harmless (as long as you keep him away from sharp objects), but he irritates me no end.

Oh yes; and the Kray twins, too :thinking:

I hadn't watched the channel for a while and couldn't get over how much weight he had piled on. Serious health risk now I would think. What makes me laugh is that he is always banging on about the low fat content of actify cooking. Practice what you preach indeed

Latest posts

Back