Heres my delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lady Darls

Enlightened..!
OO got some lovely things today

First I got this: its a xmas pressie, sadly the card had the wrong name on but i'm sure they'll sort that out for me, paid about £22 for this, a lovely xmas pressie I think.

DSCF5674-1.jpg

Then I got this to match MY bracelet, had thought I might nick the charms off it for my bracelet, but No way, its far too lovely and as you can see there is a charm missing, supposed to be a heart shaped on in between those 2 with the chain attached, once again i'm sure they'll sort it out.
52 grammes of silver for £25 :eek: PLUS charms

DSCF5687-1.jpg

DSCF5686-1.jpg

then I got this, to match that lovely necklace I got last week, its a bit long but its easy to fasten it further up
DSCF5677-1.jpg

DSCF5676-1.jpg

then I got another one of these:

DSCF5677-1.jpg

and turned it into THESE:
DSCF5682-1.jpg

DSCF5681-1.jpg

so all in all a good delivery :D

Last edited:
Lovely goodies, well done you! I love the charms with the gems set all round.

Great idea to make the earrings!

OMG Darls you clever clever girl - Love the new earrings. I had the charm necklace delivered today and I love it!

Everyone seems to be loving the Kama Charms.......I'm not sure they are me but they look fabby on you,especially the spinel charms,they are lush......maybe I need a rethink!

And the earrings.........wow.......I want some!!!:D

Clever lady you are!;)

Beautiful Darls and what a clever lady you are to make those earrings.

I haven't got in to the Kama bracelet/necklaces yet but I'm starting to get tempted ... :lol

OO got some lovely things today

First I got this: its a xmas pressie, sadly the card had the wrong name on but i'm sure they'll sort that out for me, paid about £22 for this, a lovely xmas pressie I think.

DSCF5674-1.jpg

Then I got this to match MY bracelet, had thought I might nick the charms off it for my bracelet, but No way, its far too lovely and as you can see there is a charm missing, supposed to be a heart shaped on in between those 2 with the chain attached, once again i'm sure they'll sort it out.
52 grammes of silver for £25 :eek: PLUS charms

DSCF5687-1.jpg

DSCF5686-1.jpg

then I got this, to match that lovely necklace I got last week, its a bit long but its easy to fasten it further up
DSCF5677-1.jpg

DSCF5676-1.jpg

then I got another one of these:

DSCF5677-1.jpg

and turned it into THESE:
DSCF5682-1.jpg

DSCF5681-1.jpg

so all in all a good delivery :D

Well scooped Darls. Love the barbaric (style - not you) necklace. It's very ethnic and bold. Very inventive metamorphosis of the earring creation too! :D

Now you have a matching set of pearls - lovely! You could buy a couple more bracelets, make them into earrings and start selling them. :D

I like the Kama necklace on you. I didn't fancy it much from the photo, but wow it looks really nice irl. Oh dear, another to add to my list! :eek:

They are lovely Darls and the earrings are very clever lol. I bought the Kama bracelet but it's not me so I am giving it to DD for Christmas.

Darls, well done on making earrings once again!!!! They look fab!!! :clap:

You could set up your own business!!! ;)

Latest posts

Back