Awkward moment on Elemis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LilacTree

Registered Shopper
Just watched the end of the 8.00 Elemis show and there was a really long, awkward silence after Keeley suggested using the bag that the products come in to store 'medical products' in. The model and Alison just stared at her as if it was the craziest thing they have ever heard! Made me do a bit of wee cos I laffed so much!

Ha! I do like me Tenas and 'equipment' to be kept nice 'n discreet so maybe I should be jumping to the phone! Thanks for your ( accurate ) suggestions Gemma 1 and Loveinamist x

Crikey❢ It's been downgraded.
Yesterday they were suggesting evening bag

They are obviously working through the obligatory list of suggested uses for their products: toiletry bag, mummy on the go bag, evening bag, prawn ring fom Iceland bag.....I wonder if anyone has ever bought a product to get the 'free' bag after hearing one of the presenters suggestions.

They are obviously working through the obligatory list of suggested uses for their products: toiletry bag, mummy on the go bag, evening bag, prawn ring fom Iceland bag.....I wonder if anyone has ever bought a product to get the 'free' bag after hearing one of the presenters suggestions.

Is anyone that gullible do you think?

Maybe I'm sad but I love the free bags!! :tongue:

I've never bought a kit because of the free bags...but I have to admit bringing all of them to Australia with me!!! I had some room in various boxes so I filled the gaps with various Elemis and Akin bags that came with TSV's etc :cheeky: I still love my purple and silver bags which came with the last two Elemis TSV's. Don't like the look of the 'patent effect' (ie plastic) bag that comes with this one though...

Keeley suggested it as a laptop bag in one of the shows and AY's face froze. Speaking of which, perhaps she was referring to Alison's botox syringes when she suggested medical products.

Well they where saying it was a fab bag and would be good for a grab bag on a nightout, designer looking or something. I thought no its a shiney plastic bag.

I also use my Elemis bags to store makeup ususally, the hard vanity case one last year was brilliant I also have a square bigger vanity one too.

Hey my Bobbi Brown is in an old white drawstring Gatineau one.

Keeley suggested it as a laptop bag in one of the shows and AY's face froze. Speaking of which, perhaps she was referring to Alison's botox syringes when she suggested medical products.

You don't give up with this do you?.

Have you any proof that AY has had botox????

A laptop case?? Must admit I didn't really watch any QVC yesterday and I had already decided against the TSV but would a laptop have fitted in the bliddy thing?

I don't mind the bags and have used one or two but over the years you can build up quite a collection. I never use them all and I've never used one as an evening bag it has to be said. Or a laptop bag come to that. Barmy ideas.

AY went into hysterics last night. Keeley was wittering on about women on the islands preparing themselves for their husbands & AY was nearly choking.

Latest posts

Back