Richard Jackson hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Will someone please

1. Tell Beverly Cressman to stop saying" kind of" every three seconds

2. Teach Anna the correct pronunciation of Poinsettia. It's poinsettia, woman, NOT poinsietta.

Off to take my medication now.

And stop wrinkling up your nose Anna when selling the TSV, its only a ruddy coffee machine.

I had this on in the background while doing a bit of tidying in my front room and it occured to me why p and p is so expensive, there were 3 of em there in raptures over a load of over priced tat for the garden which let's face it is not most people's priority while the dark afternoons and nights are with us for the next few months.

Oh god ! dont tell me the Gnome is back on our screens !!!! I love it when October arrives and he goes into hibernation for 3 months ! at least then we dont have to suffer a tsv every bl....dy week !

This made me laugh because it reminds of a visit to Ford market where one trader was very loudly selling "Poncy ettas" We had to laugh and it was only made worse when we noticed he had a big notice selling "pussles". After a while we realised he meant puzzles! QVC is getting more like a market every day :D

Latest posts

Back