Todays TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
Are these hair straightners with a difference,I have just heard the lady from EGO say they have tamed her very large Bush !!!!!!
Lynn:hi:

I wish I'd listened to the presentations more. I just usually put the nail scissors on mine then out the window for the birds...

Did I say that out loud?

:nod:

I wish I'd listened to the presentations more. I just usually put the nail scissors on mine then out the window for the birds...

Did I say that out loud?

:nod:

Funny you should say that. I was browsing the craft shelf in a book store earlier and saw a book on how to knit toys with cat fur (I'm in Florida atm and you tend to see some wacky things). Have you ever thought about knitting with your "trimmings" instead of using them to line birds' nests ? You could make some ear-muffs.

Nice little stocking filler for your loved-one.

Linda xx

Funny you should say that. I was browsing the craft shelf in a book store earlier and saw a book on how to knit toys with cat fur (I'm in Florida atm and you tend to see some wacky things). Have you ever thought about knitting with your "trimmings" instead of using them to line birds' nests ? You could make some ear-muffs.

Nice little stocking filler for your loved-one.

Linda xx

What a lovely, thoughtful idea - handy, cheap to make and with that 'really personal touch'. :giggle:

What a lovely, thoughtful idea - handy, cheap to make and with that 'really personal touch'. :giggle:

Sounds like the perfect raw material to me.Warm, Eco friendly and from a renewable source. Could be the answer to all your Christmas gifting ( oh gawd how I hate that word)

Or knit a couple of merkins for a quick cover-up when we arrive at that unhappy time when the Betty dye becomes a necessity :nod::nod:

I would have thought that if you need a merkin you would have nothing to use your Betty dye on.

Latest posts

Back