EMU – saving you money?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
Apparently, if you spend £75 (inc P&P) on a pair of Emu men's slippers you can turn your heating down a couple of notches because they're so toasty? Guess the girls will have to keep their boots on.

This sounds like a pretty good deal to me, they should pay for themselves in no time. I'm guessing if you buy calf length boots you could save even more?

How about no heating bills? I'm seeing a gap in the market here – Emu long sleeved lounge jumpsuits - will knock spots off the Slanket!

Going to be a bit nippy using the bathroom but keep thinking about the money you're saving. Quick shower and dive into bed…. Ooooh how about Emu duvet sets, think of all the fun you could have bedding down the sheepskin, at the same time taking the chill off the bedroom!

Emu curtains!!! :mysmilie_14:

Claire's presenting skills on the EMU show today were just dire.Squeeling,squeeking and everything was "laaasshhh(fake posh for lush)" or "deeeelish" and was said in the falsest baby posh voice ever.She really needs to stop this ridiculous behaviour because it's patronising and totally fake.

I do agree, when Claire is on, she can be very irritating... And is one of the presenters that I have to switch off :bandit:

Claire's presenting skills on the EMU show today were just dire.Squeeling,squeeking and everything was "laaasshhh(fake posh for lush)" or "deeeelish" and was said in the falsest baby posh voice ever.She really needs to stop this ridiculous behaviour because it's patronising and totally fake.

add to that her latest favourite stupid word "juicy". always banging on about her juicy bottom. silly *****

"posh baby" love it!!! sums her vocabulary and diction up to perfection. She seems to get more and more irritating and extreme in her daftness or is it just me being nasty?

Why do they have to witter on so much, why can't they just describe an item factually and then maybe go into raptures about its ablity to transform lives, bring about world peace, make you look younger, thinner, the envy of all who see you blah, blah, blah.........

Claire obviously appeals to someone, since she's continuing to baby talk her way through her shows with no sign of toning it down.

It's impressive that she makes the Tellytubbies look hard-hitting and edgy, though. :nod:

Latest posts

Back