Hair straighteners

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Watching repeat before work of midnight hours, to see a lady demonstrating the small hair straighteners, and allegiing that they have all of the features of the more expensive ones, but at a more reasonable price. Wonder if she was referring to the ego TSV which, at just under £70, is a more considered purchase. She should have been warned against making any contradictory remarks/comparisons. I'm sure QVC would prefer to sell the EGO rather than the £17 straighteners.

i've seen that demo loads of times and she always says that. meanwhile she's going over the same clump of hair 6 or 7 times still trying to straighten it.......does she really think we'd buy ghds if something for 17 quid worked???

i was looking at that babyliss twirly thing this afternoon and wondering if it was any good. anyone any experience? (um...i'm one of the people who gets tangled in velcro rollers)

I am one of these people who was born with dead straight hair not a wave or curl at all (on me head that is ) and over the years as the fashions changed especially in my teens is tried to wave and curl me poor old locks but to no real effect many years ago I even had perms but as I grew older I decided to just have a decent cut and leave it as nature intended so I found it hilarious when one christmas I opened a present from my niece to discover a pair of hair straightners they sit in a drawer unused and unloved I can only assume that my niece thought I used straightners to get my hair to look as it does lol

milly - that is funny!

i used to say to people with straight hair - 'it's alright for you, you can curl it if you want to'. then i was enlightened that rollers have almost no effect and perms drop out after a short time. as someone who's hair stays curly for a month if i as much as look at a roller, i had no idea. lol!

Latest posts

Back