QVC iPhone app - live telly

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flamenco

Registered Shopper
Just wondering whether any of you iPhone users have downloaded the new app update. You can now watch the Q live on your iPhone (over wifi). It's brilliant. It's crisp, video quality is perfect. Even better, next week we connect to BT Infinity with speeds increasing from our sluggish 2 bits (or whatever it's measured in) to 34 bits.

We're not paying any extra for the upgrade too. BT rang us last night to set it up. Only commitment is 18 month contract but no problem there as we've been with BT for 8 years now anyway.

We're not paying any extra for the upgrade too. BT rang us last night to set it up. Only commitment is 18 month contract but no problem there as we've been with BT for 8 years now anyway.

I think I may be able to get BT inifinity in a few months time, so I will remember this and try and get a free upgrade too.

Stratobuddy, BT said to me they are offering everyone free upgrades to Infinity when it becomes available in your area. I expect where they will make there money is leasing out their network to 3rd party Internet providers. Also, I am half expecting a price increase in 18 months time. Last time our engineer visited to fix our broadband he said that this high speed thing would probably get rid of the need for set boxes like sky boxes etc as everything would be available via fibre optic cable. I'm no techie but the gist of it is that it will have huge impact for streaming live content (or something like that) and has massive commercial benefits/ revenue prospects.

I just wish they'd hurry up and bring out the Android app. I did phone up about it several months ago and they said it should be happening by the end of the year.

Still no sign.

I've been on the app store a couple of times and can't find any app for QVC. Is it just called 'QVC'?!

ta!

Tx

RedT, look on QVC's home page, the link is on the left towards the bottom of the page.

If you're on your iPhone type QVC UK into the search box and it should come up.

I was watching the Q in the bath this morning on my iPhone! If you tilt your iPhone to widescreen the live streaming is awesome. It's just like watching the Q on telly. I have to say the Q has really outdone themselves this time. The other shopping channels do not stand a chance!

Yes but it would seem that they have elaborated on the IPhone App while neglecting the Anroid users of whom there are more in the country I believe.
I love my HTC phone but would love to be able to have the QVC app.

Don't forget you need to install an anti-virus app too on your phones.

Gem Genie, no need to install anti-virus apps on iPhones. I've had various iPhones since its launch in 2007 and have never had any problems with viruses. Different OS with Apple.

Latest posts

Back