Pure flannel....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
Carmel, waffling on, NN - say no more......:sad:

Getting up from my comfy sofa to retrieve the remote will be the highlight of my evening :cheeky:

How incredibley annoying is she?!!! :angry:

Carmel is one of those people who is just a blank. could look a lot more attractive, but everything about her is flat and boring.

She seemed to have gone mad with the foundation and forgotten the blusher! Or perhaps it was the bright pink frock that drained the colour from her face.

Carmel is OK though. I think she just tries a bit too hard sometimes I don't dislike any of the presenters really.

She is one of those presenters who actually makes me look at the products as she is quite bland..which is probably a good thing in selling terms...now that she's married she's obsessed with having in laws! Can you imagine if she gets pregnant..we'll never hear the end of it!

Anna's make-up is awful, too dark and heavy and the cut off point down her neck not blended at all. She needs an AY masterclass :cheeky:

Anna's make-up is awful, too dark and heavy and the cut off point down her neck not blended at all. She needs an AY masterclass :cheeky:

I'm just checking - I was boring myself with Malcolm Harradine (sp)....and you're right!

Glenn just said there's no such thing as bad weather just the wrong clothing for the weather....:cheeky: he won't be saying that when he's snowed in over Ilkley Moore ba tat with his little cardi.....and now Anna thinks Chocolate brown is black....and she didn't know you could get down coats....it's like watching two dim people might go back to IW :dull:

Last edited:
Carmel is one of those people who is just a blank. could look a lot more attractive, but everything about her is flat and boring.

I find Carmel nearly as irritating as Craig, I have given up on trying to watch either of them....

The new pair of women (who annoy me beyond words, the pair of them) are so bad they make Craig Rowe look good.
Well, almost... :bandit:

not keen on either of 'em but if i've got them the right way round, at least carmel knows which camera to look at. anna looks like she's on something.

Know exactly what you mean Janie, I can never remember which is which. Is Anna the not-Oirish one who has a manic grin all the time, in a stage school 'eyes-and-teeth-daaaahling' styleee, and screws up her ickul nosey to make herself wook cutesy all the time.....?
Did I mention she gets on my wick???? :smirk:

hmmm...i thought it was the other way round. lol! the one with the scruffy long hair looks like she's on another planet.

Her hair looked terrible like something you'd find on a very cheap plastic doll. It just hung in strands.

Glad I am not alone. Yes, Carmel is the Irish waif whose voice really grates when repeatedly talking about anything related to her wedding. Did you all know she got married?! ;-) Anna is indeed the one with the Bewitched nose going on, who takes any opportunity to tell the world she's always cold! The new bloke is a total limp biscuit too. Dear oh dear, where did they find this terrible trio?!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

hmmmm.......so why am i now janie2.................this site gets weirder and weirder for me..........

Suki: are you Craig's sister?

If so, did you ever pay your gas bill?

:wink:

Latest posts

Back